No catch, No ties

Taehyung's PoV

We saw them run out and Miss Park come down the stairs.
"Who missed!? That knife should have gone straight through her!" She yelled at us. "Never mind, get them!" She yelled and we ran out the house.

"Yoongi? Are you ok?" Jimin asked him.
"I can't kill them." He told us.
"What! Why?" Namjoon asked, obviously annoyed.
"I don't know ok!" Yoongi yelled. None of us could understand, he threw the knife, and missed. Now he says he can't kill them.

We stopped and saw the girls run into a house. We followed and listened to what they were saying.
"Welcome to our new home." Jennie said as she stepped inside.
"Seriously, this is disgusting." Rose said.
"Don't worry, we will do it up." Jisoo told her.
"I'm going to look around the house." Y/n said as we heard her leave the room.

"Now." Jin said as we crept forward. We went into the room they were in and grabbed them. Namjoon has Jisoo, Jungkook had Lisa, Jimin had Rose and Jin had Jennie.
"Where's Y/n?" I asked, no one answered. I nodded at Jimin.
"She's not here Taehyung!" Rose yelped as Jimin pulled her arm around her back, tightening his grip.
"We know she is." I told her.
"Taehyung, Hoseok, search for her." Namjoon told us. We nodded and went to look for her.

Y/N's PoV

Shoot! They're coming. I quickly got up and got ready for a fight. I quickly but silently went into the furthest bedroom, and laid on the bed pretending to be asleep. I heard door after door open and close, I was getting more and more anxious. Finally, the door of my room flew open.
"Taehyung, she's asleep..." I heard Hoseok say.
"Aww, she's so cute." Taehyung's said. I felt myself be lifted off of the bed, then my head connected with a hard chest.
"Taehyung? What are you doing?" Hoseok asked.
"Taking her downstairs." He said in a childish voice and we began to move, Aww he's so cute... wait no, get a grip, I know how this will end.

I felt the softness of what felt like a cushion. Instinctively, I cuddled it, wrapping around it.
"Tae, look. Y/n cuddles in her sleep too." I heard Jimin say.
"Taehyung's blushing!" Rose said. Ah, dream couple. I wonder how they'd react if I...

Rose's PoV

Taehyung kept looking at Y/n cuddling that pillow Hoseok brought from the bed We was in. She's not asleep, I've been friends with her to too long to know when she's fakes things. Suddenly, Y/n began to whimper, wriggling around. She was pretending to have a nightmare. The boys looked at each other, confusion and shock written on their faces.

"Y/N! WAKE UP!" Jennie yelled as she tried to wiggle out of Jin's grasp.
"Y/N!" I yelled, the other two joined in as Y/n's state appeared to be decreasing.
"What the hell!?" Jungkook yelled.
"Someone wake her up!" I yelled. Taehyung walked over to her and began to shake her, trying to wake her, but it backfired. As soon as his hands touched her, she began to scream.

"GET OFF ME!!! MUM!!! DAD'S ANGRY AGAIN!!!" She screamed.
"Y/n, it's me, calm down." Taehyung said, as he wrapped her into a hug. Her eyes shot open, well she didn't expect that. What she's said is true though, her father used to abuse her but she loved him regardless.

Y/n's PoV

Did...did he just? Hug me? What!?! I quickly pushed him away.
"What the hell?!" I yelled.
"You were having a nightmare." He said as he hugged me again.
"Taehyung! Get off!" I yelled, be just shook his head. Ugh, this guy!

"Well." Namjoon said. "Since both Yoongi and Taehyung seem to be unable to kill, how about we make a deal." He asked, I raised my eyebrow.
"Deal? What's the catch?" Jisoo asked, confusion on her face.
"No catch, no ties." Namjoon replied, the boys eyes began to sadden. They too know how this will end, and they've started to care you us, as we have for them.

"What is it?" I asked, still suffocated by Taehyung's arms.
"Let's team up to get rid of the one who started all this." Jimin said.
"Miss Park." I spat her name out.
"I'm in." Rose said,
"Same." Lisa joined.
"Count on me." Jennie said.
"Come on then." Jisoo added. Then they all looked at me.

"Guys... I'm sorry."

A/n~ hey!

Due to some very bad password typing, my phone was wiped, causing me to loose all my story plans I had ready for our next book "Enemies", and yet again, due to my bad memory, I have forgotten the storyline.

I am sooooooooooooooo sorry and I wanted to let you all know that I am writing a new story but this time I have it on paper so all should you well!

Anyway! For the new story, I want to know what BTS Member you want it to be based on.
(NAMJOON)
(JIN)
(YOONGI)
(HOSEOK/J-HOPE)
(JIMIN)
(TAEHYUNG)
(JUNGKOOK)

This story will be about vampires, but ones that kick butt and have a romance with the chosen character. They will a be in the story so don't worry 😉, I just want to know who you guys would like. Also, no new chapter next week as I'm really busy.

See ya next time!
Bexella