Last act Part 1

*Two weeks later*

The girl and I have now moved to Busan, where we will perform our last act... we were all dreading it. This would be the hardest one yet, purely because it involved all of us. We were in our hotel room, watching tv when on came... BTS.

"Hello, we are BTS!" They all said in unison.
"We have something to announce." Jungkook said.
"We are doing an last minute concert in  Busan tonight. The first 1200 people that arrive are allowed in. The first 5 are allowed backstage passes." Suga explained. I looked at the girls and they all had similar expressions. I turned back to the tv thinking, what was going to happen.

Jungkook's PoV

The girls still haven't been found and we are worried. All of us, but mainly Jimin.
"Hyung, calm down, they'll be fine." I told him as he frantically tried to find his jacket for the performance.
"I know, but I just can't-" I cut him off.
"Hey, it's ok. We miss them too, we're worried about them too." I told him.

With that, Namjoon came in the room.
"Come on guys, it's show time." He said. Jimin finally found his jacket and ran to the stage door, this is going to be fun.

The light went down and we stepped onto the stage, mics attached to our faces.
The light went up and the crowd began to cheer.

The crowed cheered again.
"Wow, I'm so thankful this hall filled up!" Jin said enthusiastically, causing the crowd to cheer again.
"Ahh, what song should we do next guys?" Hoseok asked, the crowd yelled various songs of ours.
"I heard one I liked." Jimin said.

The lights went off again and we got into place for our next song.

Once that song finished, we grabbed our water bottled off of the stage hands.
"Wow, I feel pumped." Hoseok yelled into his mic.
"What you guys don't know is that, it took us 3 hours to get here, all to see out beautiful ARMY!" Jimin said.

"We would like to say a big thank you to all of you who came tonight." I said.
"As many of you know, we've been living with 5 girls who weren't well mannered or nice people." Taehyung said. "Recently they ran away. We need to find them." He told them.
"Now, on a lighter note, let's do some more songs." Namjoon said.

After a 3 hour long concert, we were invited to a big idol party in the area, which would be celebrating Christmas. This was a hard time for us, as we had planned to spend it with the girls.

We got changed into our party attire.

We stepped in and was greeted by loads of other MC's and idols when someone caught my eye

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Y/n?

A/n- MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I hope you get all you wish for and more! Have a fantastic time and don't hurt yourselves.

I had a huge amount of responses from all of you regarding my new story and I'm pleased to say that I will be writing the 2nd story, but for those of you that wanted the first, don't worry. I keep all my story ideas, you'll see it pop up soon enough.

So, what do you think Y/n is doing at the idol's party? Are the others with her?

~Bexella