Party!

We walked down the stairs to hear music blaring, people dancing and drinking. We got to the floor and we got whisked away with the music. We all started dancing on the dance floor while music was blaring out of the huge speakers next to the DJ booth. This place was like a night club. After dancing for a while, I walked over to the Bar's counter.
"Hey, what can I get you?" The bartender asked.
"Can I have a bottle of Budweiser please." I asked, the man handed me the bottle and I walked away.

"Well hello again." I turned to see Jungkook, god what is this kill joy doing here?
"Hello." I said as I began to walk away.
"Wait!" He yelled but I pretended I didn't hear him and I walked back to the dance floor. I sipped on my Budweiser. I began to dance again once I reached the girls and they were already drunk.

Jennie went to the DJ station and said something to him. The music stopped and she took the mic.
"I want to thank you all for coming! My friends and I have had a great time and I hope you did too. Before we get to carried away, there is a girl here, who I'm good friends with. She has an amazing talent and I think we should share it with you! Y/n! Come here and sing!" Jennie said over the mix. I giggled and went up.
"SING!" Jisoo yelled.

The whole place clapped and people were whooping. I stood down and the music began to play again.
"She's a good singer!" I heard Jimin say as I passed by him and the rest of BTS. A smirk formed on my face.

The night flew past and it was time for everyone to leave. We all waved goodbye to them all, then headed to bed. I had brought pyjamas with me as we normally all stay over Jennie's, I got changed and did my hair in the mirror.

 I had brought pyjamas with me as we normally all stay over Jennie's, I got changed and did my hair in the mirror

We all laid in bed and talked.
"BTS is going to be a problem." Jisoo said.
"Yeah, we need to drive them away." Rose added.
"But how?" Jennie asked.
"Easy, Jisoo, try and find out something about one of them, then Lisa and I will work our magic." I told them.
"And Jennie and I will just push them around." Rose added.
"Just be careful of Fangirls." Jisoo warned them.
"Knowing their feminine features, we'll be frighten off boys, not girls." Lisa commented, making us all laugh. We all fell asleep, wondering about what would happen tomorrow.