First Act

Taehyung's Pov

I stood outside the room, hearing every word said, I need to warn the others but tell them to be quiet about it.

I ran down the stairs and called the boys into the kitchen.
"What's up Tae?" Jimin asked.
"We have a problem... Jennie's biological father is out of jail and Jennie and Y/n are in trouble." I said, then finally breathing.
"What? Why?" Jungkook asked.
"Because they both but him in there." I told them.
"Oh god, we need to do something." Jin said.
"No, you all have to pretend not to know. We could all be in danger." I told them.

Y/n's PoV

Monday again, yawn. I walked into the closet and got on my boring uniform and went to brush my hair and teeth. Today, was the first day we have to be in hiding if such. We could not be found by him, not now, not ever.

Once the girls were awake, we all hopped on the bus to school. Yet again, we saw Jungkook sitting there. Not being bothered to disrupt him, we got straight of at school. We went into class and we were told there was an assembly. We went in and all sat down.

"Good morning, it is great to see you today, after sports day. We have a special guest today and he's here to talk about why we should behave and not get into jail. Please put your hands together for Mr Kim." Our eyes widened as none other than Jennie's Dad walked on stage.
"Thanks for your kind welcome. So today..."
"What the actual fuck?!" Jennie yelled.
"Oh hello daughter." He said
"DAUGHTER MY ASS!" I yelled.
"What are you doing here!" Jennie yelled, standing up.
"Teaching." He said bluntly as his eyes went cold.
"No, your not!" I yelled as I walked up to the stage. I grabbed the mic from him and smashed it on the ground. "Ladies and Gentlemen of this school, here is a man who you should not pity, this man should not be idolised. This man is a mouse. He refused to pay for his wife's treatment to keep her alive, neglected his daughter and abused the use of his authority. This man... was jailed for the rape and assault of a 16 year old who was once at this school." I said, Jennie, Jisoo, Rose and Lisa walked into the stage.

"People day we are naughty, but maybe you should look at our pasts and find out why." Lisa yelled.
"The closer you look, the less you see." Rose said.
"Now, how close were you watching?" Jennie asked. Red fireworks went of right in front of and and we ran of stage.

We arrived in an alleyway ages away from the school.
"That took ages to plan!" Jisoo said as she began to laugh. We all followed, the truth is, we had planned that for a year now.
"Let the real show begin." Rose said.