Trapped in a plan

Chapter 2: Trapped in a plan

''Take your time Jaan..i gave you 5 minutes to prepare yourself..'' Her hopeless eyes dimmed within a microsecond hearing that. How much he loved to shattered her fairy-tale dreams on last minute.

''And yah till then get rid off your shyness..'' His voice was deep and calm as he instructed her. She keep looking at him for some-time.

''Exactly after 5 minutes I will take you to my bed and mark your body..'' His each word instinct new terror in her.

What does he think of himself? I can never let you to kill me again. She started to tremble. Her face turning white like a ghost. She saw his intense eyes on her body. She compose her dress and cover herself from his lusty eyes. Holding her breathe, she started to think speedily how to get rid off this situation.

What should I do? He was more dangerous than any underworld don. She had no idea how to stop him. She wanted to run but she couldn't found any window or door open here.

He was sitting in a bar counter slipping his drink with his legs crossed the table. His gaze was monitoring every expression of hers with a cunning smile on his face. She look away as she couldn't stand him for a moment.

''You can't do this to me..I will ran away and lounge a case against you..'' He smirked seeing her hopeless.

''Don't pressurize your beautiful lips else I have better ways to shut it up..'' There is madness in his eyes. She was scared to look in those pair of dark orbs that always shaken every pore of a cell

''So shall we start..?'' He asked calmly taking one slip of alcohol.

''No please no..please spare me..'' She almost cried.

''When your fiancee didn't think before selling you why should I..!'' She closed her eyes to hold back her tears.

''Anyways I am not like you. I gave you one last chance to save yourself. Bacha sakhti ho toh bacha lo khudko..'' His stare was cold and deadly, devoid of any emotion.

''Take some breathe for another 5 minutes..i will be right back to f*** you. Till then call your puppet Rishab, he will entertain you in my absence..'' He said in one breathe.

''Just shut up..!!!!!!'' She was loosing her patience. He had made a mockery of her character.

''Your raising voice will not going to work on me. Infact I will make you scream more harder in next 10 minutes..'' She look away feeling disgusted.

''What is your motive?''

''My motive is one, that is you..''

''What do you get ruining my life..?

''Peace..A mind blowing peace..''

''You can get any girl to warm your bed but my dignity is very important for me..Don't break me more..''

''You deserve it..''

''No! You will regret Mr raizada.. You are not doing right..'' He gave a sarcastic chuckle.

''You don't need to teach me about right or wrong because Arnav Singh Raizada is always right..''

''You are the most cruel animal in this world..Don't you have any shame?''

''No!'' He said trying his best to hide his amusement. Tears finally rolled down her cheeks.

''Oh come on Khushi. Use your brain and try to save your time instead of wasting those useless tears and asking stupid questions because tonight there is no mercy for a filthy girl like you..'' He said directly without any sympathy or emotion. She hated him even more now. The reality of a situation begin to sink her.