Silent storm

Chapter 16: Silent storm

Khushi(Struggling in his grip): What the hell you are trying to do. She saw him removing the knot and then pull her closer by her waist with a harsh tug.

Arnav: ''Seems you need a sweet lesson going against my order..'' His dark eyes turn more sweet and revengeful by her horrified expression, he already get hold her and lifted her up on her shoulder.

Rishab: ''Asr you..cant force my bride..'' He try to intervene coming in between but one punch landed on his mouth and he already lay flat on the ground while at the same time he marched ahead past him not before turning toward him.

Asr: This is not your bride..I OWN HER. Her eyes widen. She shook her head in denial while trying to get rid of his grip.

You can take her back after 3-4 month once her task complete and then do whatever you like I don't care.

Khushi: How dare you Arnav Singh Raizada..leave me..i said leave me'' (Almost breaking his ear by her screams)

He fulfill her wish and left her letting her to fall on the ground. She winced and he chuckled seeing her face.

She turned to meet him raggedly.

Arnav(In a mocking tone): ''Don't stare me like that else I will have you right here..'' He smirked enjoying her anger.

Khushi: ''You have no right to treat me like that..i will call the police..help me..Rishab..'' Her eyes narrowed seeing Rishab state. Worried, she got up to run toward him seeing him crying in pain lying in a floor but Arnav was too fast to stop her.

Arnav: ''Keep your love saga at halt for some months because you can't get rid of Arnav Singh Raizada so easily not until I..'' He kissed her palm before meeting her furious red eyes that is been disgusted by his touch.

''Get used to of my touch..you will get many..'' He lean near her ears before mocking her ''far extreme than your imagination''

Khushi: Please Arnav..its my marriage..i have lot of dreams please don't ruin it..

Arnav: Ek rakhel kabhi biwi nahi ban sakhti (A mistress can never became a wife)

''From now on you are tagged to be a mistress..prostitute..Arnav Singh Raizada's mistress..'' Her heart pricked as he throw the dupatta that is covering her head which once he put on her head, letting it to burn on the fire.

He heart arched as it was not a normal dupatta, it was her mother blessing which she always wanted her to wear during her marriage.

Arnav: ''Aj ke baad koi bhi sharif admi tumse shaadi karne se pehle tumhe apni rakhel banana pasand karega..You LOOSE CHARACTER'' He smirked evilly giving her new identity which is been witness by many people out there. Everyone out there pass disgusting glance to khushi, wanted to throw this girl out from their sight but being Arnav's presence no one dare to point finger at her.

Khushi was numb staring at her bridal duaptta that is being tarnished in front of all. All her dreams to get married were started crumbling but she didn't loose hope as she had hope Rishab will support her.

Khushi try to freed her hand and in between punch him two three times who had made her life worst than ever. This man snatched every single happiness, her love, her purity, her best friend and now her mother last symbol.

How dare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She carried her hand to punch him.

Arnav(Pulling her back): Not so easy women..For the next three months, you are my slave so learn to respect your customer.. Right Rishab!