A newly found hope

Chapter 40: A newly found hope

Arnav, with his painful state and closed eyes, remember her. Her quiver voice, her fearful reflexes, is something he cannot forget. Regardless everything, peace is far from his heart. He wish he could rewind his past and do things differently. A man who always claimed to change the destiny, now standing at the place where he can't undo his past. He failed to protect her from getting ruined. She is broken. Her heart shredded into million pieces and he don't know how to repair the damage that worsen her. He throw her out of her life without any secind thought. She shouted, screamed numerous times to prove her innocence, why i never believed her? My betrayal shattered her and now she is standing at a place where is no hope to come back. Why you gave me so cruel punishment? Why you don't give me any chance to rectify my sins? Why always you getting punishment? Why i break her heart ruthlessly?

A sudden shear voice jerk him out of him.

HOW DARE YOU ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA!!!!!!!

He lifted his head and glace at the lady tearfully who is a biggest part of his life but now?

Anjali barged into his cabin ignoring all the security who followed her behind. Arnav signal them to get out and get up to meet her. She voluntarily bang his table before moving forward to grip his collar. His red furious eyes darken seeing hatred in her eyes. His Di's eyes gave him quick resemblance of a pain he saw in Khushi's eyes last night.

It enraged him like anything.

Anjali: Hw could you do this to Khushi. Where you have keep her. Answer me?? [Paused] I am talking to you..can you hear me?( She raised her voice to get some reaction.)

He glare her with bitterness and move forward standing exactly in front of her..

Arnav: What brought you here? He said with pain and anger, avoiding meeting her eyes.

Anjali: Is this a way to talk?

Arnav: As far as i remember you broke all relations with your brother. So don't expect anything from me. What do you want now? (His tone was cold yet soft.)

She is shooting dagger at her. Her one look is enough to burn him but he did not let it reflect on his face how much her hatred affecting him.

''Answer me!'' got only silence in reply.

She can't believe he is her brother whom she worship. After everything he have no shame and now being so mean to her. At the same time his drastic condition disturb her. His red puffy eyes, dark circles around eyes made her aware he did not sleep for several night, neither eat anything.

Arnav: What do you want, Di..Please go before I loose my temper. (His stern voice prevent her heart from getting soften.

Anjali: Don't act smart. I know you had kidnap Khushi. Where is she? (His face harden hearing 'Arnav' instead of 'chotte' from her.) You can fool entire world not your Di.

What do you said? Say again? His voice become heavy. There is a absolute silence for a moment. Seeing so much pain and remorse into his eyes, for a moment she forget her retaliation, she wanted to hold him tight, to tell him all will be alright.

Arnav: (He move and held her hand softly) Just say once..Once call me chotte.. I am very alone Di..Why it happen I had always lost the person i loved..First you and now khushi.. (Her heart lurched in pain and suddenly alarm bell and she opened it pushing his hand off her.)

Anjali: Because this is your KARMA.

Don't touch me. I have no relation with a criminal like you. (he smile suppressing his emotions) Those who don't respect women, use them like useless items, have no place in my life..Do you got that.