1 Brad and Hayah

"Brad, you have a meeting with the vice president today at 7" my secretary Silvia reminded me.

The president and the vice president are irrelevant to what I do and how I do things. After all, they are all puppets of this game. And I am the mastermind and the leader of it. At least, I would like to think as such.

Recent events in Jerusalem are alarming. These Palestinians should be shot and killed like animals for giving such trouble. We ensured they remain uneducated, locked in an open prison with no external interaction, we control everything that happen and don't happen in their life, including the air they breath, yet we are unable to break the spirit of them. This is becoming frustrating as internal pressure is mounting on our politicians.

I don't like politics but to do what I need, and to keep my massive wealth growing, I need to be a lot more than my dad. And that means, I have to do what I don't like in order to get what I want.

"What time is my call with the Tel-Alavi team? Have they drafted the plan for new settlement in west bank?"

"Sir, they have but it is not easy to get rid of people in that area especially since the land belong to them" she said some what cynically.

"Well, speak to the Israel defense. Ask them to shoot a man or two and rest will follow the lead. Don't come to me with problems. I only need results"

"And what about the meeting with the VP?"

"Cancel it and reschedule it for next week. I am busy to babysit these politicians who cant get their shit together"

My father is an Israeli Jew and my mother is an American Christian. Though ideologically we are all in the same page, I don't share their belief in God. The fact that all land in the so called "promised land" should belong to Jews is purely financial to me though it is spiritual for my parents. Part of my Malroy group is a construction company which build settlements in whatever land that is taken from Palestine. That makes 10% of my company revenue. I am interested in Syrian oil fields and that is where the real problem is. So I need to work harder for that. If I can get my hands in the Syrian oil field, it would make me the richest man ever alive on earth. And that is what I am fighting and aiding for.

Those who know me calls me the "ghost" that is only because no one has seen me, no one knows me but I am there and I am working on all levels. I get things done. And my phone rang.

"Yes Mike, What can I help you with?"

"Brad, things aren't looking pretty good mate. Some anti-Israel protests have been planned and all these pro-Palestinians are kind of getting all crazy. Surprisingly now the media and governments are giving them time"

"Nothing I don't know and nothing that I cant control. No matter what happens, it has to pass me. Why did you call?"

Mike is a famous white supremacist I have the misfortune of working with. He is annoying and a pain in my ass. But I need him from time to time. Dad has given me strict orders not to cut him off. But he test my patience like no other.

"I am planning an anti-Muslim protest. But I am having some problems from the local community here. Especially from a girl. She seems to be reversing the tide against me. I need help"

ofcourse he would ask for help. Mike is good at speaking to whites is supreme egos. But useless in any other way.

"Mike, f*ck off. If you can't handle a girl, then hang yourself. I got important things to attend right now rather than solve your problems" I told him quite pissed.

"Yea, but your father said you'd help" he protested.

"Well, my father was wrong" and I hung up. Damn, why am I the one to be bothered for all these nonsense?