"Just go," Adam / Mick told them.

Chloe / Sabrina and Katherine / Ariel/Faith kept pretending to teleport the family away by making movements with their arms and hands, amusing the others, before they started to make a dance out of it, making the others laugh.

From 12.23 "All Along the Watchtower", in the Apocalypse World, Jared / Sam, Jensen / Dean and Amber / Catty were pretending to shoot Mark / Lucifer.

"Does that look like I'm getting shot?" Mark / Lucifer asked, shaking too much.

From 12.11 "Regarding Amara", outside the Bunker, Jared / Sam, Jensen / Dean, Amber / Catty, Ashley / Ness and Samantha / Amara were by the Impala.

Samantha / Amara saw the grenade launcher, picking it up. "What's this for?"

"Us idiots making a mess out of things like usual," Ashley / Ness answered.

They all laughed.

From 12.17 "The British Invasion", in her cell, Holland / Octavia was in her chains with wires attached to her head, dancing around in her seat, putting a pinkie to her lips to act like she was British to tease Ketch, Hess and Mick, making them laugh.

From 12.09 "First Blood", in Dean's jail cell, Jensen / Dean was making a mess of his jail cell, throwing around his pillow.

From 12.07 "Rock Never Dies", in the Bunker, Ashley / Ness and Samantha / Amara were playing Scrabble while Jensen / Dean was feeding Baby Aiden.

Samantha / Amara smiled, finishing a word, adding a flourish hand gesture. "Booyah, bitch."

The others laughed.

From 12.19 "The Future", in the Bunker, the family (minus Octavia and Aiden), Dylan / Levi and Tom / Brandon were gathered, when Misha / Castiel, Chloe / Sabrina, Katherine / Ariel/Faith and Dylan / Levi acted out feeling a large surge of power.

Amber / Catty stood in concern. "Guys? Guys."

"What's happening?" Samantha / Amara asked.

"The aftermath of Sabrina and Levi," Katherine / Ariel/Faith answered teasingly.

"Sabrina, I told you to stay on the pill," Dylan / Levi told her.

Everyone laughed. Chloe / Sabrina had to turn away, blushing, laughing so hard she couldn't make a sound.

Katherine / Ariel/Faith laughed. "Aw. Dylan/Levi embarrassed Chloe/Sabrina."

"They're not saying their lines right," Tom / Brandon told them. "I bet you guys have to deal with this all the time, don't you?"

Everyone nodded. "Yep."

They all laughed.

"Now is not the time for fucking humor, guys," Misha / Castiel told them, intentionally getting more laughs.

From 12.12 "Stuck In the Middle (With You)", in the parking lot, while the family (while Aiden was still baby), and Dylan / Levi were doing the slow motion walk, everyone was messing around and having fun with doing it.

From 12.16 "Ladies Drink Free", in the woods, when Skyler / Sage took out her knife and spun it around, while spinning around herself, she lost hold of the knife and nearly slipped, laughing.

From 12.23 "All Along the Watchtower", outside the cabin, the family, complete, and Dylan / Levi and Tom / Brandon were all dancing around.

From 12.22 "Who We Are", in the temporary base, Skyler / Sage was dancing around while she was pretending to fire her gun and kill British.