chapter 13 - Family Feud

THEN

From 12.09 "First Blood", in the diner, Brandon looked at Mary. "Let me paint you a picture."

From 11.17 "Red Meat", in the cabin, the Werewolf shot Sam in the stomach.

Brandon: (voice over from 12.09 First Blood) "Of a world."

From 11.11 "Into the Mystic", in the retirement home, the Banshee was attacking Sam, Dean, Catty, Castiel and Mildred.

Brandon: (voice over from 12.09 First Blood) "Without monsters."

From 9.21 "King of the Damned", in the hotel, Ness used the First Blade to kill Abaddon.

Brandon: (voice over from 12.09 First Blood) "Or Demons."

From 11.12 "Don't You Forget About Me", outside Jody's House, Ness and Amara both killed a Vampire, while in the abandoned building, Sam, Dean, Catty, Castiel and Sabrina each killed a Vampire.

Brandon: (voice over from 12.09 First Blood) "Or any of the little buggers."

From 12.10 "Levi Has Some Regrets", in the church, Sabrina, Ariel and Faith used their power to turn Ishim into Angelic smoke, killing him.

Brandon: (voice over from 12.09 First Blood) "That go bump in the night."

From 9.23 "Do You Believe in Miracles?", and 11.17 "Red Meat", in Heaven for 9.23 and in the alley for 11.17, Octavia and Levi were fighting off mass amounts of Angels.

Brandon: (voice over from 12.09 First Blood) "Of a world where no one has to die."

From 12.07 "Rock Never Dies", in the concert, Sam, Dean, Catty, Castiel, Sabrina, Levi and Crowley were fighting off Vince/Lucifer.

Brandon: (voice over from 12.09 First Blood) "Because of the supernatural."

From 12.09 "First Blood", in the diner, Mary, Brandon and Mick were sitting at the table.

Brandon looked at Mary. "Of a new world. A better world."

Mary leaned forward, resting her crossed arms on the table. "I'm listening."

From 9.21 "King of the Damned", in the penthouse, Crowley looked at Catty/Abaddon. "You have no hold over me."

Catty/Abaddon snapped her fingers, making Gavin appear. "Gavin, honey, say hello to Daddy."

"How did you--" Crowley started.

"I'm inside of Catty's head, Crowley," Catty/Abaddon told him. "I know everything the Winchesters have tried against you before. And I know a spell or two of my own."

From 9.21 "King of the Damned", in the penthouse, Sam, Dean, Catty, Ness, Young Sabrina and Crowley were talking.

Ness looked at Crowley. "You get that he's got to go back, right? To his own time?"

"His destiny is to board a ship bound for America," Crowley told them. "That ship went down in a storm. All hands were lost."

"You change any one thing in the past, the ripple effect impacts everything that follows," Sam told him.

Crowley walked into the room where Gavin was waiting. The doors closed on their own. They ran to the doors, opening them to find the room empty.

Ness sighed. "Damn it, Crowley."

From 12.12 "Stuck in the Middle (With You)", in Ramiel's house, the Winchesters were fighting Ramiel.

Dean: (voice over from 12.12 Stuck in the Middle (With You)) "What the hell is a Prince of Hell?"