chapter 21 - There's Something About Octavia

THEN

From 12.18 "The Memory Remains", in the Bunker, Ketch's team was going through the Bunker, placing bugs.

Ketch: (voice over from 12.18 The Memory Remains) "Dr. Hess wants to know everything about the Winchesters."

From 12.17 "The British Invasion", in the junkyard, Amara fired the Colt at Dagon, just as she disappeared, taking Kelly with her. The bullet from the Colt continued on its path to hit Renny in the chest.

Hess: (voice over from 12.17 The British Invasion) "These hunters are out of control, the family Winchester in particular."

From 12.01 and 12.02, there were flashes of Toni, with the help of Watt and Barclay, torturing Ness, Octavia and Amara, when Ava didn't have her Grace.

Hess: (voice over from 12.17 The British Invasion) "Which Lady Bevell has exhaustively documented."

From 12.17, 12.18, 12.19, there were flashes of Octavia being tortured, while they were trying to rewire her brain, having Enochian warded wires in her skull.

Hess: (voice over from 12.17 The British Invasion) "With the spell we're concocting with the Angels' brainwashing of you, we'll be able to rewire your thoughts and feelings, into ours."

"How do you know that Sabrina, Ariel and Faith won't just heal me from the damage that you do to me, once they find me?" Octavia asked.

"Because with this spell, if Sabrina, Ariel and Faith try to heal you, or Castiel and Levi, they'll only damage your mind further than it will already be," Ketch answered. "It will make the brainwashing, the anger, whatever fire you feel inside, all the more worse, and they may never see their precious Ava again."

From 12.18 "The Memory Remains", in Octavia's mind space, Sam was standing behind Octavia, the hallucination taunting her. "The spell that is rewiring your brain, burning your subconscious, making you more angry and more violent than you have ever been. They could heal you bit by bit so that they're not risking damaging you forever. But if you go too long without being healed even a little bit, you'll start to go mad again. You know that you can keep it up for as long as you can. But you know you can't do that forever."

Octavia couldn't control it when she stabbed Sam, making the image fade and disappear, breathing heavily in worry and horror, though still consumed with anger, dropping the blade to the floor.

Octavia: (voice over from 12.18 The Memory Remains) "You want the anger and rage to consume me? Well, that part is working, I'll grant you that."

From 12.19 "The Future", in Octavia's mind space, a hallucination of Amara was taunting Octavia.

Octavia shook her head angrily. "I'm not killing anyone. Least of all my family."

"You won't have a say in who you will and won't kill soon," Amara told her.

"Just because Aiden and Amara might have powers because Ness was pregnant with them when she had the Mark of Cain, doesn't mean that they should die," Octavia told her. "Just because Sam, Dean, Catty and Ness are hunters, doesn't mean that should die. Just because Brandon turned his back on your organization doesn't mean that he should. Just because Cas and Levi would stand in your way of getting to Sabrina, Ariel and Faith doesn't mean they should die."

"We will have complete control over you," Amara told her. "And then you will kill who we want when we want. Even the ones that you love the most."

Octavia was so overcome with anger she sent a burst of her power toward Amara to throw her back through the air, making the hallucination of Amara fade and disappear.