chapter 22 - Who We Are

THEN

From 5.16 "The Dark Side of the Moon", in the motel room, Catty looked at the two hunters that had killed her, Sam and Dean. "Is that you, Roy? Which makes you Walt."

Walt shot Sam in the chest, shooting Catty in the head, and also shooting Dean.

From 11.21 "All in the Family", outside the Sanders' House, Sage's parents were dead on the ground. Sage was kneeling to the ground, holding her little sister Lisa's dead body in her arms. She was struck with lighting, screaming. Her eyes were glowing white.

Sabrina: (voice over from 11.21 All in the Family) "Sage Sanders."

From 11.21 "All in the Family", outside the Bunker, Levi looked at Sage. "Stay tuned. We may need you."

From 11.22 "We Happy Few", Sabrina and Sage's conversation on phone.

"Yes, I know all about Jody Mills," Sage told her. "The adoptive mom to a girls halfway home. You said that she's got two other girls, Claire and Alex."

From 12.16 "Ladies Drink Free", outside the high school, Sage looked at the other girls. "I'm not just some psycho that's gonna kill or hurt everything in my path. Considering that I don't have a soul, and I'm a 'Prophet of the Lord', I'm never gonna be normal. But I'm not gonna go postal."

From 12.17, 12.18, 12.19, 12.20, 12.21, there were flashes of Octavia being tortured, while they were trying to rewire her brain, having Enochian warded wires in her skull.

Hess: (voice over from 12.17 The British Invasion) "With the spell we're concocting with the Angels' brainwashing of you, we'll be able to rewire your thoughts and feelings, into ours."

"How do you know that Sabrina, Ariel and Faith won't just heal me from the damage that you do to me, once they find me?" Octavia asked.

"Because with this spell, if Sabrina, Ariel and Faith try to heal you, or Castiel and Levi, they'll only damage your mind further than it will already be," Ketch answered. "It will make the brainwashing, the anger, whatever fire you feel inside, all the more worse, and they may never see their precious Ava again."

From 12.18 "The Memory Remains", in Octavia's mind space, Sam was standing behind Octavia, the hallucination taunting her. "The spell that is rewiring your brain, burning your subconscious, making you more angry and more violent than you have ever been. They could heal you bit by bit so that they're not risking damaging you forever. But if you go too long without being healed even a little bit, you'll start to go mad again. You know that you can keep it up for as long as you can. But you know you can't do that forever."

Octavia couldn't control it when she stabbed Sam, making the image fade and disappear, breathing heavily in worry and horror, though still consumed with anger, dropping the blade to the floor.

Octavia: (voice over from 12.18 The Memory Remains) "You want the anger and rage to consume me? Well, that part is working, I'll grant you that."

From 12.19 "The Future", in Octavia's mind space, a hallucination of Amara was taunting Octavia. "The full effect of the Mark will be unleashed. When Aiden and Amara are on the brink of death, once they both have a near death experience at the same exact moment. Aiden will be linked to Amara, and Aiden will have to grow up to the age that Amara is, to finish the link between the two twins, and they'll both have more powers than you have seen thus far. Aiden's sense of evil? Amara's sense of when someone is lying to her? It's just the beginning of the effects of the Mark. We will have complete control over you. And then you will kill who we want when we want. Even the ones that you love the most."