chapter 8 - LOTUS

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 12.01 "Keep Calm and Carry On", on the road, Watt and Barclay rammed into the end of the Impala with their car, making the Impala swerve around.

Amara: (voice over from 12.01 Keep Calm and Carry On) "You're, uh, English Men of Letters?"

There were flashes of Toni, Watt and Barclay torturing Ness, Octavia and Amara, or fighting Sam, Dean, Catty and Sabrina (12.01 Keep Calm and Carry On & 12.02 Mamma Mia)

Toni: (voice over from 12.01 Keep Calm and Carry On) "British."

From 12.02 "Mamma Mia", in the basement of the farm, Sam, Dean, Catty, Ness, Octavia, Castiel, Sabrina and Levi were talking to Mick Davies.

"We want to work with you," Mick told them.

"Uh, Mick, is it?" Sam asked.

Mick sighed, handing a piece of paper to Levi. "My number."

From 12.02 "Mamma Mia", in the Bunker's library, the Winchesters (including babies and Mary) were sitting at the tables in the library.

"What do we think?" Castiel asked. "Are we buying the whole 'Let's be friends' routine?"

Sam, Dean, Ness and Catty answered with, "No way.", Mary and Octavia answered with, "No.", Amara and Sabrina answered with, "Nope.", all at the same time.

From 12.02 "Mamma Mia", in Mick's car, Mick was driving.

Toni was in the passenger seat. "The Winchesters, these American hunters, they're no better than the monsters they fail to control. They need to be eliminated."

Mick didn't answer.

From 12.02 "Mamma Mia", in the fancy restaurant, Rowena was having dinner with Ben. Crowley was posing as a waiter. Rowena gave him a look.

Crowley: (voice over from 12.02 Mamma Mia) "Your dinner date is loaded, single, and possibly in delicate health."

From 12.02 "Mamma Mia", in Hell's throne room, Vince/Lucifer held his hand toward Rowena, using magic to pull her closer, gripping her by the throat.

Rowena: (voice over from 12.02 Mamma Mia) "It's my chance to leave behind monsters and Demons and moldy hideouts."

From 12.07 "Rock Never Dies", in Adam's basement, Vince/Lucifer put the fossilized feather to his chest, using the feather from his wings to make himself glow and healing himself.

Crowley: (voice over from 12.02 Mamma Mia) "Lucifer, wearing Vince Vincente."

From 12.07 "Rock Never Dies", in the Club Meteor, Sabrina held her hand toward Vince/Lucifer, closing her eyes to use her power to exorcise Lucifer out of Vince's body. Lucifer's Grace was forced out, but with a blast of power, Lucifer's Grace sent everyone falling to the floor, so that Sabrina couldn't send him back to the Cage, escaping the building.

Castiel: (voice over from 12.07 Rock Never Dies) "Lucifer had Hybrid Warding on the vessel because he knew that Sabrina could exorcise him from the inside and send him back to the Cage, using the warding to keep her out."

From 12.07 "Rock Never Dies", in the Bunker, the Winchesters and Levi were talking.

"Lucifer was bad enough when he had a plan, a motive," Octavia told them. "Now he's just having fun."

From 12.07 "Rock Never Dies", in the hotel lobby, Sam, Dean, Catty, Castiel, Sabrina and Levi were talking.

"Okay, Levi," Catty told him. "Cas, Sabrina, where's Crowley?"