chapter 17 - The British Invasion

THEN

From 12.15 "Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell", in Crowley's throne room, Crowley snapped his fingers. Lucifer's light went out, and his wings disappeared. Each time Crowley snapped his fingers caused Lucifer more pain and made him fall to his knees.

Crowley: (voice over from 12.15 Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell) "This vessel has been warded with runes and spellwork from the Cage."

Crowley sat in his throne, looking at Lucifer. "I own you."

From 12.15 "Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell", in the Bunker, Levi and Sabrina were talking.

"We already know that Kelly Kline's with Dagon, Prince of Hell, and that Dagon protected Kelly from Angels that tried to kill her," Levi told her.

"Demons and Angels have armies backing them up searching the globe for Kelly and Dagon, and all we have is my family, you and me," Sabrina told him.

"That's why the Angels came to me," Levi told her. "They said that they want to help us. They want me to go to Heaven. If we have the Angels' help, maybe we can find Kelly faster than we think. I'm not talking about killing her. I'm just talking about using the Angels to find Kelly. Once I know where she is, I'll get away from the Angels, and I'll come here to tell all of you."

"You come back unharmed, or I'm gonna unleash Hell on anyone that hurts you," Sabrina told him.

Levi smiled, nodding. "I'll be fine, Sabrina."

From 12.16 "Ladies Drink Free", in the temporary base, Brandon looked at Amara, Catty, Dean, Ness and Sam, talking about him and Mick. "We both did extensive research at Kendrick's. It's like our..."

"Hogwarts?" Amara asked.

Brandon nodded to Amara. "Exactly."

From 12.16 "Ladies Drink Free", in the hospital hallway, Brandon and Amara were talking.

"I'm not the only one that grew up too fast," Amara told him. "Wasn't talking about just my cousins. My parents, Aunt, Catty, Uncle Sam, they had to grow up too fast, mentally and physically. So did you, Brandon, it appears."

Brandon looked at Amara, nodding, looking away. "Yeah. I guess you could say that."

From 12.14 "The Raid", in the temporary base, there flashes of the family, the British Men of Letters including Brandon, and Levi killing the Vampires.

Sam: (voice over from 12.16 Ladies Drink Free) "We're working with these people now, and we're getting wins."

From 12.16 "Ladies Drink Free", in the hallway of the temporary base, Sam looked at Dean, Ness, Catty and Amara. "The better they are, the better we are."

From 12.16 "Ladies Drink Free", in the hospital, Mick injected Hayden in the heart with the drug, killing her, although he hated doing it, overcome with guilt.

Brandon: (voice over from 12.16 Ladies Drink Free) "So you killed her, and you didn't tell me."

From 12.16 "Ladies Drink Free", outside the bar, Mick looked at Sam, Dean and Brandon. "I had orders."

"You had a choice," Dean told him.

"You know we're right, Brandon," Sam told him. "You helped save us more than once, and you even apologized to Ness and Amara about what your people did to them and Ava, that no one else in your organization was going to apologize for, but you did. And why did you?"

"Because I wanted to do the right thing," Brandon answered. "But we have a Code. And anyone who breaks the Code... their punishment is death at the hands of the old men."