chapter 19 - The Future

THEN

From 12.17 "The British Invasion", in the junkyard, Sam, Dean, Catty, Ness, Sabrina, Amara, Brandon, Mick and Renny were talking to Kelly.

"We wanna help," Sam told her.

"You call this helping?" Kelly asked.

"She's here," Sabrina told them.

Sabrina was using her power to start to disintegrate Dagon. The others stood, firing their normal guns at Dagon, but didn't harm her. Renny was shooting both Sabrina and Dagon, distracting Sabrina, but not hurting her, just annoying her for the distraction. Dagon was able to pull free from the pain now that Sabrina was distracted by Renny shooting her, appearing next to Kelly to leave with her immediately. Amara tried to shoot Dagon with the Colt, just as she disappeared, taking Kelly with her. The bullet from the Colt continued on its path to hit Renny in the chest.

Catty: (voice over from 12.17 The British Invasion) "Sow would've killed that Dagon bitch if Renny hadn't been shooting at both of them, distracting Sow."

Castiel: (voice over from 12.17 The British Invasion) "Sabrina almost killed Dagon?"

Dean: (voice over from 12.17 The British Invasion) "With ease, until Renny started started to shoot at her."

From 12.15 "Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell", in the Bunker, Levi and Sabrina were talking.

"Demons and Angels have armies backing them up searching the globe for Kelly and Dagon, and all we have is my family, you and me," Sabrina told him.

"That's why the Angels came to me," Levi told her. "They said that they want to help us. They want me to go to Heaven. If we have the Angels' help, maybe we can find Kelly faster than we think. I'm not talking about killing her. I'm just talking about using the Angels to find Kelly. Once I know where she is, I'll get away from the Angels, and I'll come here to tell all of you."

"You come back unharmed, or I'm gonna unleash Hell on anyone that hurts you," Sabrina told him.

Levi smiled, nodding. "I'll be fine, Sabrina."

From 12.16 "Ladies Drink Free", in the parking lot, Octavia looked at Kelvin. "Is he really in Heaven? Is Levi alive?"

"Oh, he's fine," Kelvin answered. "In fact, we need him alive, and we can't hurt him." The Angels all stepped out of hiding, surrounding them, holding Angel Blades. "Now, Levi's not gonna be hurt. But you are."

From 12.17 "The British Invasion", by the sandbox, Sabrina appeared, walking toward Levi worriedly. "What if they hurt you?"

Levi turned to face her. "They haven't hurt me. At all."

"That's not saying that they won't," Sabrina told him. "Aunt Ava is missing, Levi. What they did to her, they could do to you."

"Now that I know that the Angels took Ava, I can find out where they took her while I'm up there," Levi told her. "I can find out where Ava is a lot easier than starting a war with the remaining Angels, Sabrina."

"I can't lose you, Levi," Sabrina told him. "Not after Aunt Ava going missing again, and if something happens to you, then--"

Levi placed a hand on Sabrina's cheek, silencing her with a kiss. Sabrina was surprised but returned the kiss in kind.

Levi: (voice over from 12.17 The British Invasion) "You're not gonna lose me. And I need to stay here if we want to find Ava and keep track of Kelly and Dagon."

From 12.17 "The British Invasion", in Octavia's cell, Octavia was chained to the chair with Enochian warded chains, being tortured, while they were trying to rewire her brain, having Enochian warded wires in her skull.