chapter 9 - First Blood

Outfits in the external link 

From 12.06 "Celebrating the Life of Ariel & Faith", in flashback in the woods, the Werewolf pushed Young Asa against a tree, about to kill him. A shotgun shot rang out, hitting the Werewolf in the head, killing him, splattering blood onto Young Asa's face. Mary lowered her shotgun.

Sam: (voice over from 12.06 Celebrating the Life of Ariel & Faith) "This job, this life, it's crazy and insane. But it's in our blood."

(Song:) If You Want Blood (You've Got It - AC/DC

From 12.03 "The Foundry", in the abandoned house, Moriarty appeared in front of Dean, putting a hand on his chest, starting to freeze his heart. Ness shot Moriarty with the shotgun, making him disappear. 

In the basement, Sam stroke a match, throwing it onto the skeleton inside the wall, setting it ablaze. Upstairs, Amara, Ness and Catty were restraining Dean/Moriarty with the iron chain. The Ghost of Moriarty was forced to leave Dean's body. The Ghosts of the children he killed appeared around him. Moriarty burned out of existence.

From 12.01 "Keep Calm and Carry On", in the basement of the farm, Toni looked at Ness, Octavia and Amara, who were tied up and tortured. "Let's begin."

THE ROAD SO FAR

Toni: (voice over from 12.01 Keep Calm and Carry On) "Toni Bevell, Men of Letters, London chapterhouse."

From 12.01 "Keep Calm and Carry On", in the basement of the farm, Toni looked at Ness, Octavia and Amara. "If you answer my questions, you'll walk right out that door."

There were flashes of Toni, Watt and Barclay torturing Ness, Octavia and Amara, or fighting Sam, Dean, Catty and Sabrina (12.01 Keep Calm and Carry On & 12.02 Mamma Mia), and Watt and Barclay ramming into the Impala with their car.

Octavia: (voice over from 12.01 Keep Calm and Carry On) "There's nothing you can do to hurt us that we won't walk away from."

From 12.08 "LOTUS", outside the Bunker, Sam, Dean, Catty, Ness, Octavia and Amara were fighting the Secret Service guys. Catty stopped Castiel, Sabrina and Levi from fighting guys that were just following Lucifer's orders.

Toni: (voice over from 12.02 Mamma Mia) "The Winchesters are no better than the monsters they fail to control. They need to be eliminated."

From 12.02 "Mamma Mia", in the basement of the farm, Ness, Octavia and Amara were tied to their chairs. Sam and Dean were standing with the chains on their arums hung over two hooks from the ceiling.

"Aren't we supposed to be on the same team?" Sam asked.

Catty aimed a gun at Toni, Watt and Barclay. "Get the hell away from my family."

Later, Mick let Castiel, Sabrina and Levi in. "No argument, they went too far. I deeply apologize. We want to work with you."

From 12.08 "LOTUS", outside the Bunker, Brandon shot a grenade launcher at the SUV. Everyone ducked or ran for cover, except for Sabrina and Levi, who just stood there and watched the explosion quizzically, curiously and in amusement, watching the flames.

"I'm sorry," Amara told him. "Who the hell are you?"

Brandon smirked. "Brandon Davis, son to Mick Davies. British Men of Letters. I don't know why most people can't see a world where we can all work together to finish off the monsters that are killers, and save the creatures that are far better."