chapter 2 - Mamma Mia

Outfits in the external link 

THEN

From 11.21 "All in the Family", in Ariel and Faith's nursery, Sam and Octavia stood over the cribs with the two girls.

Sam looked at Octavia curiously. "You wanna give up your Grace?"

"Yeah," Octavia answered. "I do." Sam took a deep breath, taking a knee to the floor, taking out a small box, opening it to reveal an engagement ring. Octavia smiled, laughing lightly. "Yes."

Sam stood. "I haven't asked you the question yet."

Octavia shook her head. "Doesn't matter, Sam. My answer's yes."

Sam smiled, placing a hand on Octavia's cheek, kissing her passionately. They pulled away, only slightly, still in the embrace, smiling, crying in relief and happiness.

From 11.23 "Alpha and Omega", in the cemetery, the family was saying goodbye to Sabrina. Sam held the vial, looking at it for a moment. Octavia took out her Angel Sword, handing it to Castiel. Castiel took a deep breath, nodding, making a shallow cut over the base of Octavia's throat. Octavia's Angel Grace seeped out of the cut. Amara and Ness watched with tears in their eyes. Dean gazed off. Sam held the vial up to Octavia's Grace, allowing it to shimmy into the vial, closing it. Octavia took Ariel from Amara, holding Ariel's hand over the cut in her throat. Ariel looked at the cut curiously in confusion, and without realizing what she was doing, she healed Octavia.

From 11.22 "We Happy Few", in the warehouse, Castiel/Lucifer readied the spear to stake the Darkness, running toward her, yelling. The Darkness turned to glare at Castiel/Lucifer, one arm still raised toward Chuck in the air, holding her other arm toward Castiel/Lucifer, using magic to push him against a nearby beam, making him drop the spear and fall to the floor. Castiel/Lucifer started to glow with white light, the white light bursting from his eyes and mouth. He screamed in pain. The white light faded. He fell back into the beam, unknown if he was dead or alive.

From 11.23 "Alpha and Omega", in the warehouse, Sabrina and Catty knelt next to Castiel.

"Lucifer is gone," Castiel told them. Catty looked at him in relief. "The Darkness ripped him from my body."

"To where?" Catty asked.

"I don't know," Castiel told them.

From 12.01 "Keep Calm and Carry On", in the two houses, there were flashes of the ex-vessels, the dead bodies.

Crowley: (voice over from 12.01 Keep Calm and Carry On) "Lucifer's running. Because he's weak."

From 12.01 "Keep Calm and Carry On", in the house, Crowley faced off with the two Demons.

Demon 2 looked at Crowley. "Hell will never follow you."

Crowley let his Angel Blade slip into his hand, stabbing Demon 2 in the heart, killing him, making him flash with bright light.

From 11.23 "Alpha and Omega", in the garden, Chuck and the Darkness stood together, facing Sabrina.

"Sabrina, you gave me what I needed most," the Darkness told her. "I want to do the same for your family."

From 12.01 "Keep Calm and Carry On", in the garden, Sabrina was still unconscious on the ground. Mary stood over her, looking at Catty and Castiel.

Catty was completely in shock. "Mom?"

From 11.23 "Alpha and Omega", in the garden, Sabrina closed her eyes, letting herself glow with the souls that were inside of her, falling to her knees, looking up into the sky, arms raised on either side of her, releasing the souls into the sky in one long, long stream of bursting light that made her scream in agony.