chapter 12 - Stuck in the Middle (With You)

Outfits in the external link

From 12.08 "LOTUS", outside the bunker, Brandon shot a grenade launcher at the SUV. Everyone ducked or ran for cover, with Castiel covering Catty for safety, Dean covering Ness and Amara, and Sam covering Octavia (before Ava got her Grace back). Except for Sabrina and Levi, who just stood there and watched the explosion quizzically, curiously and in amusement, watching the flames.

Amara looked at Brandon. "I'm sorry. Who the hell are you?"

Brandon smirked. "Brandon Davies. British Men of Letters."

THEN

From 12.08 "LOTUS", outside the bunker, the Winchesters and Levi were talking to Brandon.

"Was that a grenade launcher?" Amara asked.

"Quite," Brandon answered. "We're eager to collaborate. You haven't exactly seen us at our best."

From 12.01 "Keep Calm and Carry On" and 12.02 "Mamma Mia", there were flashes of Toni, Watt and Barclay torturing Ness, Octavia and Amara, or fighting Sam, Dean, Catty and Sabrina.

Levi: (voice over from 12.08 LOTUS) "She tried to kill Ava, Ness and Amara. And sent lackeys to stall me, Sabrina, Catty, Cas, Sam and Dean."

From 12.08 "LOTUS", outside the bunker, the Winchesters and Levi were talking to Brandon.

"And all you wanna do is help these American hunters to clear this country of monsters?" Castiel asked.

Brandon nodded. "We can offer expertise, weaponry, skills."

Amara looked at Brandon's arsenal, impressed, curious. "Cool."

Brandon looked at Amara, impressed with her curiosity, nodding in agreement. "The toys are the fun part, hmm?"

From 11. 14 "The Vessel", outside the bunker, Levi held the Ark of Covenant in both hands in front of him, one hand beneath the other. It started to glow gold. The power entered his body, visible from beneath his skin. Levi started to illuminate with bright white light. He held his hand toward Octavia/Lucifer. It started to glow with bright white light. The bright white light enveloped everything.

From 11.15 "Beyond the Mat", in Crowley's lockup, the power of the Rod of Aaron was absorbed into Crowley. Crowley started to illuminate with bright white light. He threw the bright white light toward Octavia/Lucifer and Simmons. Simmons jumped in front of Octavia/Lucifer to take the blow herself, disintegrating into nothing. The blast was powerful enough to throw Octavia/Lucifer into the wall outside of the storage unit, making them fall to the floor.

From 2.22 "All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2", in the cemetery, Catty used the Colt to shoot Azazel in the heart, killing him.

From 10.01 "Black", in the cornfield, Ness drove the First Blade into the Demon's stomach, killing him with a flash of light.

From 10.20 "Angel Heart", outside the farmhouse, Octavia twirled her Angel Sword in her hand, driving it into Tamiel's heart, killing him, making him flash with bright white light.

From 12.08 "LOTUS", in Jefferson's room, Jefferson/Lucifer's eyes glowed red.

Amara: (voice over from 12.08 LOTUS) "So you're gonna pop Lucifer out of the President with that?"

From 12.08 "LOTUS", in the Bunker, Ness took out the Hyperbolic Pulse Generator out of a cloth bag.

Catty clapped her hands. "Sabrina uses that and her Hybrid power to exorcise Lucifer."