chapter 23 - All Along the Watchtower

From 12.06 "Celebrating the Life of Ariel & Faith", in Asa's study, Sam, Dean, Ness and Catty were talking.

"Did you know people tell stories about us?" Catty asked.

"Yeah," Dean answered. "Apparently, we're a little bit legendary."

(Song:) Carry On My Wayward Son - Kansas

From 12.01 "Keep Calm and Carry On", on the road, Sabrina and Catty were fighting with Watt and Barclay.

From 12.03 "The Foundry", in the haunted house, Dean/Moriarty lunged for Amara. Ness and Catty stood behind him, wrapping chains around him from behind. Amara helped Ness and Catty secure the iron chain around him. Sam burned the bones in the basement. The Ghost of Moriarty was forced to leave Dean's body, screaming.

From 12.12 "Stuck in the Middle (With You)", in the barn, Amara stabbed Ramiel with the Lance of Michael, killing him.

From 12.03 "The Foundry", in the haunted house, Ness shot Moriarty with the shotgun, making him disappear.

From 12.13 "Family Feud", in the garage, Mary kicked the Rougarou to the ground.

From 12.08 "LOTUS", outside the Bunker, Sam, Dean, Catty, Ness, Amara and Human!Octavia were fighting with the Secret Service guys.

From 12.10 "Levi Has Some Regrets", in the church, Castiel headbutted Ishim.

From 12.07 "Rock Never Dies", in the concert, Sabrina slammed her hand into Vince/Lucifer's chest, with enough of her power to send him flying across the room into the wall, making him fall.

From 12.18 "The Memory Remains", in the Bunker, Amara pretended to take aim with her gun, winking as she pulled the trigger, making a sound as if to fire.

From 12.14 "The Raid", in the conference room, Faith put her hand on the Alpha's head, smiting him with a bright flash of light, burning him as he died.

From 12.07 "Rock Never Dies", in the concert, Castiel, Levi and Crowley used their combined power to push Vince/Lucifer back. Castiel used a guitar to smash against Vince/Lucifer's head, the same time Levi and Sabrina used their power to throw Vince/Lucifer across the stage, making him fall and crash into the drum set.

From 12.08 "LOTUS", outside the Bunker, Brandon shot the grenade launcher at the SUV, setting it into flames. Sabrina and Levi watched curiously in amusement.

From 12.12 "Stuck in the Middle (With You)", in his cell, Lucifer let his eyes glow red.

From 12.10 "Levi Has Some Regrets", in the church, Ariel raised her hand toward Ishim, using her power with a bright flash of white light to throw him across the room into the wall, pinning him there. Sabrina, Ariel and Faith raised their hands toward Ishim, using a powerful flash of white light to turn him into Angelic smoke, until he vanished, dead.

From 12.11 "Regarding Amara", in the diner, Amara slapped the bartender in the face.

From 12.22 "Who We Are", in the library of the Bunker, Aiden smiled. "Boom boom."

Amara walked in, putting her hands on the railing of the balcony, tilting her head at them. "Hey, lunatics."

From 12.22 "Who We Are", in the motel room, Brandon looked at Sam, Dean, Catty, Ness, Amara, Sabrina, Ariel, Faith, Octavia and Sage. "I don't want to run anymore. We fight."

THE ROAD SO FAR

From 12.22 "Who We Are", outside the temporary base, Sage fired at a BMOL that tried to shoot them, killing him, watching him fall, spinning her gun in her hand, blowing the smoke away from the barrel, smirking.