chapter 5 - The One You've Been Waiting For

Outfits in the external link 

THEN

From 12.01 "Keep Calm and Carry On", in the road, Sam, Dean, Catty and Mary were talking.

"You okay?" Sam asked.

Mary shook her head. "No."

From 4.03 "In the Beginning", in the house, Young Mary was fighting Azazel.

Mary: (voice over from 12.01 Keep Calm and Carry On) "I spent my life running from hunting."

From 12.01 "Keep Calm and Carry On", in the road, Sam, Dean, Catty and Mary were talking.

"I never wanted this for you," Mary told them. She looked toward Sabrina. "I never wanted this for your children."

From 12.03 "The Foundry", in the library of the Bunker, Sam, Dean, Catty and Mary were talking.

"Feels like yesterday, we were together in Heaven," Mary told them. "And now..." 

"Mom..." Sam trailed off. Mary sighed heavily. "What are you trying to say?"

"I have to go," Mary told them.

Sam, Dean and Catty weren't surprised, but they were a little hurt.

Dean: (voice over from 12.04 American Nightmare) "This whole Mom thing, it's..."

From 12.04 "American Nightmare", in the library of the Bunker, Sam, Dean, Catty, Ness, Octavia and Amara were sitting at the tables, eating, drinking.

"I mean, we get her back, and then she leaves," Dean told them.

Sam chuckled. "Ava, how are you doing with the whole Human mother thing?"

"I'm... still adjusting," Octavia answered. "All I know is that I might be slower and weaker and more vulnerable than I was when I was an Angel, but I do want to be able to protect you guys."

Dean chuckled. "I did hear from Nessie and Ava that training's going well, Amara."

Amara nodded. "I don't know if I actually want to be out there in the field. I just know that I want to be able to protect myself and stop bad things from happening."

"Well, whatever you choose, we'll stand by your choice," Ness told her.

From 8.13 "Everybody Hates Hitler", in the library, Rabbi Isaac Bass walked toward the checkout counter.

Aaron Bass: (voice over from 8.13 Everybody Hates Hitler) "My grandfather spent the rest of his life trying to track down..."

From 8.13 "Everybody Hates Hitler", in Aaron's House, Sam, Dean, Catty, Ness, Young Sabrina and Aaron were talking.

"Something he called the Thule Society," Aaron finished.

From 8.13 "Everybody Hates Hitler", in flashback, Eckhart was casting a spell.

Aaron: (voice over from 8.13 Everybody Hates Hitler) "They were twisted, secret fraternity..."

Thules were firing at the Golem.

Aaron: (voice over from 8.13 Everybody Hates Hitler) "Hell-bent on world domination..."

From 8.13 "Everybody Hates Hitler", in Aaron's House, Sam, Dean, Catty, Ness, Young Sabrina and Aaron were talking.

"That sponsored the early days of the Nazi Party," Aaron told them.

From 8.13 "Everybody Hates Hitler", in the library, Isaac Bass was looking at the ledger.