chapter 14 - The Raid

THEN

From 6.05 "Live Free or Twihard", in Kirsten's room, Catty, Dean and Sam walked in, seeing the walls were painted red, covered with Vampire posters. Vampire and Gothic accessories were everywhere, Vampire sheets, blankets, and sheets on the bed.

Sam scoffed. "Vampires?"

From 1.20 "Dead Man's Blood", in the motel, Dean had just woke up. "Gets funnier every time I hear it."

From 5.03 "Free to Be You and Me", Dean and Ness killed a Nest of Vampires, From 1.20 "Dead Man's Blood", Sam, Dean, Catty and John were killing Vampires, 3.07 "Fresh Blood", Dean killed Lucy the Vampire, 6.05 "Live Free or Twihard", Dean and Catty were killing a lot of Vampires, From season 8 in Purgatory, Dean, Ness, Castiel and Benny killed a lot of Vampires, 8.05 "Blood Brothers", Dean, Ness and Benny killed Vampires, 8.18 "Freaks and Geeks" Young Sabrina killed Seth the Vampire, 9.16 "Blade Runners", Sam, Dean, Catty, Ness and Young Sabrina killed Vampires, 9.19 "Alex Annie Alexis Ann" Sam, Dean, Ness and Jody killed many Vampires, 10.08 "Hibbing 911" Sam, Dean, Catty, Ness, Jody and Donna killed Vampires, 10.19 "The Werther Project" Sabrina and Castiel smote a pack of Vampires, 11.12 "Don't You Forget About Me", Sam, Dean, Catty, Ness, Castiel, Sabrina and Amara each killed a Vampire. 12.09 "First Blood", Ness, Castiel, Octavia, Sabrina, Amara, Ariel and Faith killed many Vampires.

Ness: (voice over from 5.03 Free to Be You and Me) "Most Vampires nowadays feed on the same bodies, like sharing snacks, because the sons of bitches don't want to be found by hunters. Or if they are, the hunters are thinking it's only a couple of Vamps. So that if a lone wolf comes, the nest can easily take care of them."

From 12.08 "LOTUS", outside the Bunker, Brandon was talking to the Winchesters and Levi. "We don't always decapitate Vampires." He pulled a weapon out of the trunk. "We irradiate them."

"Cool," Amara told him, impressed, curious.

Brandon looked at Amara, impressed with her curiosity, nodding in agreement. "Mm. The toys are the fun part, hmm?"

From 12.08 "LOTUS", outside the Bunker, Brandon shot the grenade launcher at the SUV. Everyone ducked or ran for cover, except for Sabrina and Levi, who just stood there and watched the explosion quizzically, curiously and in amusement, watching the flames.

From 12.01 and 12.02, there were flashes of Toni, Barclay and Watt torturing Ness, Octavia and Amara.

Sabrina: (voice over from 12.13 Family Feud) "For obvious reasons, like Aunt Ness and Aunt Ava's broken ribs, getting shot, burnt feet, while Aunt Ava was Human without her Grace, and Amara being kidnapped with them and taken away from Ariel, Faith and Aiden while the Brits left them alone here in the Bunker, while Ariel and Faith were still babies..."

As the drug started to take affect, Ness, Octavia and Amara all heard high-pitched ringing in their heads, holding their heads, seeing visions, hallucinations, appear in fog clouds ahead of them.

Faith: (voice over from 12.13 Family Feud) "After the Brits nearly made Amara kill herself because they drugged her into hallucinating her entire family telling her that what happened while she was possessed by the Darkness was her fault."

Amara punched the mirror, making it shatter, picking up a piece of glass, turning to face Ness and Octavia, putting the piece of glass up to her throat, tears in her eyes. Ness and Octavia talked her into living. Amara slowly dropped the glass to the ground, starting to cry. Ness walked closer instantly, pulling Amara into her arms, holding her tightly in the embrace. Amara returned the embrace just as tightly, crying silently.