chapter 7 - Rock Never Dies

Outfits in the external link 

THEN

From 12.04 "American Nightmare", on the road, Sam, Dean and Catty were driving, while on the phone with Ness, Octavia and Amara, who were in the Bunker with the babies.

"Cas, Levi, and Sow are chumming it up with Crowley," Catty told them.

From 12.03 "The Foundry", in the hotel, Crowley appeared behind Castiel, Levi and Sabrina. Castiel, Levi and Sabrina exchanged an annoyed look.

Catty: (voice over from 12.04 American Nightmare) "They're hunting Lucifer together."

From 12.03 "The Foundry", in the parking lot, Sabrina was trying to teleport her, Levi and Castiel away, when Crowley kept stopping her. Sabrina held her hand toward Crowley in annoyance, using magic to push him into the truck behind him, pinning him.

Catty: (voice over from 12.04 American Nightmare) "That's right, two are Angels, one's a Demon, one's a Hybrid..."

From 12.03 "The Foundry", outside Wendy's house, Castiel, Sabrina, Levi and Crowley walked outside.

Catty: (voice over from 12.04 American Nightmare) "And apparently, they solve crimes."

From 12.02 "Mamma Mia", in Hell's throne room, Vince/Lucifer started to illuminate with bright white light. His fallen Angel wings appeared in shadows over the wall behind him, larger than any other angel's. 

Catty: (voice over from 12.04 American Nightmare) "So, Lucifer is now the Master of Butt Rock. He jumped into Vince Vincente."

From 12.02 "Mamma Mia", at their concert, Vince and Tommy's band had just finished their concert.

Ness: (voice over from 12.04 American Nightmare) "The rock star?"

From 12.04 "American Nightmare", on the road, Sam, Dean and Catty were driving, while on the phone with Ness, Octavia and Amara, who were in the Bunker with the babies.

"The douchebag," Dean told them. "Guy used to roll with purple hair down to his butt and a spiked codpiece."

Sam chuckled. "Uh, it was the 80's."

"What, are you defending him?" Dean asked.

Sam sighed. "No, I'm not. I mean, his third album was kind of... not horrible."

Dean shook his head. "I hate you so much right now."

From 12.03 "The Foundry", in the hotel, Castiel was questioning Tommy.

"I've been around all stripes of Vince, all right?" Tommy asked. "Drunk Vince, depressed Vince, megalomaniacal, 'I'm a Golden God' Vince."

From 12.02 "Mamma Mia", in the hotel room, Vince/Lucifer looked at Tommy, letting his eyes glow red, backhand punching him in the face hard enough to make him fly through the door and break it down.

Tommy: (voice over from 12.03 The Foundry) "The Vince who threw me through that door... it wasn't him."

From 12.03 "The Foundry", in the hotel, Castiel was questioning Tommy. "If you hear from him, don't hesitate to call."

Tommy looked at his card. "Okay, Agent... Beyonce."

Castiel nodded, walking away toward Sabrina and Levi. Sabrina smiled smugly. Levi smiled in amusement.

From 12.03 "The Foundry", in the cabin, Vince/Lucifer looked at a chained up Rowena. "This vessel hopping's getting old. Just as I get used to the limitations of one meatsack, I gotta cut bait and jump to the next flawed lump."