/ˈɡɒdes/

*Goddess

"Wow, where are you going?" Aurora stands in a mini red leather dress with its deep v-neckline and ruffled details

"Wow, where are you going?" Aurora stands in a mini red leather dress with its deep v-neckline and ruffled details. Skin-tight, the dress looks stunning on her.

Her sense of style never ceases to amaze me, but what I admire is her capacity to wear these audacious pieces.

Aurora wiggles her eyebrow at me, "It's not where I'm going, but where we're going."

"Oh, Aurora, no, I'm exhausted. I just want to curl up and watch Goblin."

Depressed-mode on, I'm lost since my last outing with Søren, and right now, I want to escape my reality.

"I'm going to kill you, Inna; this is an obsession. How many times have you watched that series?"

"Thirty times."

"And the Master's Sun?

"Thirty-five."

"And The Moon That Embraces The Sun?"

"I don't keep a count of that one," I shrug.

Yes, yes, I admit it, I'm guilty of being a die-hard K-drama fan, but they are just soOooOo good.

"Inna, your not a teen anymore to be fantasizing over Goblin's, Grim reapers, Vampires, and other mystical creatures." Aurora places her hands on her hips, "get dressed, NOW. I won't have you hugging your pillow repeating the text of a drama you memorized. Let's get us some real men who can procure us palpable pleasures."

"Auu-rooo-ra,"

"Get dressed," she pulls me from the couch with the strength of a Titan. Her gym subscription and weight lifting sessions are paying off as they should.

Aurora has been a great friend since the boyfriend gate. She has tried her best to make amends, and though I haven't forgotten, I'm on the road to forgiving. I mean, it's not like she purposely seduced him, right?

"Here, wear this," she throws a white pair of shriveled-up tights at me, and as I unravel, I discover a lace dress.

"I can't wear this."

"Oh yes, you can, and trust me, you will wear it," her killer stare is enough to make me slip into her gown. I've seen Aurora slay this dress once. It's doesn't cling to her half as much as it does to me. My butt barely has enough room to release an airy fart between its crease. The dress is see-through everywhere except on my bosom. I must change my Pikachu undies for something neutral if I don't wish to become someone's meme gif.

"Perfect," Aurora says and approaches with her makeup brushes, "wow, you're gorgeous with some baking."

The reflection in the mirror is mine, but it's one I'm less comfortable with carrying. I'm not a glow-up fiend, "perhaps I should lay my hair."