Chapter 14: Mon amie!

Start from the beginning

"Do you want to know why I'm smiling the whole time?", Lisa asked as she focused on the road again.

Jennie hummed in response as she raised an eyebrow anticipating what would Lisa say this time. But preparing herself for another annoying remarks.

"Because you were looking at me the whole time too, you know I could see you at the front mirror right?", Lisa said and looked at Jennie from the front mirror. Jennie finally realized it and looked at the front mirror as well meeting Lisa's eyes. As soon as their eyes met Jennie quickly averted her eyes off and turned her head sideways. Lisa smirked as she saw Jennie's quick response.

----------------

Jennie Pov.

We arrived in front of the apartment building a little earlier, of course her car was a lot faster than mine. I can't believe I agreed that easily, now I doubt if she can make it tomorrow?

Lisa got out the car in haste which startled me. Then run over at my side and opens the door for me. She offered me her hand to help me got up from the seat, and I gladly accepted it.

Haist..

Her doing all these for me..was only adding guilt to me, should I tell her? What if she hates me? What if she won't talk to me anymore? I shouldn't have lied at the first place, but at that time I really felt disgusted with myself, and no way I would admit it.

"Jennie?", Lisa spoke that snapped me out of my thoughts.

"We're here. You can go now, I'll just fetch you up tomorrow at 6am. I'll be waiting here outside.", Lisa said confidently, well I'll be really impressed if she can make it that early.

"You sure?, you know that's too early for you, you will be lacking some sleep.", I said worriedly, I don't know what time she wakes up, our office time was at 8am, and if she will fetch me at 6am then she will be waking up rather earlier than usual.

"Are you worried for me?", She asked smiling from ear to ear. And I'm amazed at how bold she can be.

But I won't let her win this time.. She just made fun of me earlier at the car, and I just had a great idea to get back on her.

"Yes, and if only I was prepared I would have invited you to sleep over in my house instead. So you'll get enough sleep." I said as I run my fingers on her chin. Before I hissed and shaking my head acting dissapointed.

I saw her gulped and tensed up when I touched her, I just love how this small things affects her.

"I'll go now, thank you for the ride. See you tomorrow then. Bye~", I said and winked at her before I turned around. Leaving her gawking on her stand.

----------------------

Lisa Pov.

I frozed when she touches me, I was taken aback by that sudden sexy tone of her, I never thought about it. And she saying that just made me think about it, sleeping over?

I bit my lip as I imagine us sleeping together in one bed. That girl is such a tease.

"You know you didn't have to get your house prepared just for me, I can sleep anywhere!", I shouted at her back.

She looked back at me and smile while shaking her head.

Yes ofcourse, I know you didn't mean it. You just said that because you want to get back at me. And you won, now how am I supposed to get that thought out of my mind?

Aish..

As soon as Jennie has gotten inside the building, I went back to my car. And started to drove off. Then I suddenly thought of my bestfriend, I know I hurt her by leaving her alone earlier.