20 - taken

the air was silent except for the scared cries from the cashier. he wasn't the same man we met fifteen minutes ago, he now had his tail between his legs and begged for mercy.

my eyes landed on the guns in the black-clothed people's hands. i went blank, staring at them who each had their own style of tattoos and piercings. jimin stayed close behind me, eyeing them too.

a guy who looked like the leader stepped forward, he aimed his gun at the cashier, tugging his finger on the trigger.

"money, now," he uttered in a dangerously low voice. his hair was slicked back, his many piercings in both ears, his black heavy boots. i squinted my eyes at the writing on his leather jacket.

'votty,' it read.

the cash register had tears streaming down his eyes, his lips started trembling as he said, "please, i have a family! please!"

i stared at the bizarre scene in front of me. 

'if we run now, we could get out of here while they're distracted,' i thought, biting my lip as i travelled my eyes towards the exit.

reaching my hand back, i touched jimin's arm lightly to get his attention. without moving his head, jimin moved his eyes onto me. i motioned towards the entrance and mouthed, 'let's run.'

jimin didn't like the idea and timidly shook his head, telling me no.

"give me your fucking money!" the gang member yelled, making the cashier jump out of his skin. he quickly scurried around the cash register, collecting the cash.

'i'm not staying here another minute,' i thought before making a run for it. jimin widened his eyes and moved a step after me, saying, "dah-" but someone placed a hand over jimin's mouth, grabbing his arms and preventing his movements. jimin tried fighting them off but failed.

i made it to the door and was about to open the door, when a gang member yelled, "if you take one step out that door, we'll kill your boyfriend."

i froze.

shit jimin, why you so slow.

turning around slowly, i looked at the owner of the voice. he had a smug look on his face while saying, "come back here and no one gets hurt."

'it's a trick..it's always a trick..' i thought, averting my eyes to jimin who had a gun placed on his head.

'but jimin..' i gave in and walked closer towards them.

"but then again," the gang member spoke, looking at me with dark eyes which made my feet stop in place.

"you've already seen our faces."

as soon as those word escaped his lips, i felt a hand over my mouth. another pair of arms encircled my waist, hosting me up. i kicked my legs around, trying to free myself.

"take them with us," he spoke loudly, bringing his gun and smacking the cashier across the head, making him cold flat. the gang member dug his fingers into the cash register, grabbing every cent and dime inside.

i looked at jimin who was being tackled by two guys, i tried fighting but when i felt a sharp pain on my head..

when i started seeing black spots appear in the corner of my eyes..

when i couldn't breath anymore..

that's when i knew..

we're fucked.

---

   alunaticdi x