7 - accompany

dahyun

it was monday and i was back at school. going through my locker, i heard fast footsteps approaching me.

"dahyun! i'm back from my trip!" a gleeful voice yelled out.

i smiled.

taehyung was back.

i closed my locker door to see taehyung running up to me, embracing me warmly. i giggled into his chest and returned the hug.

"i missed you," i quietly mumbled, earning a chuckle from him. "i missed you, too," he replied, resting his forehead onto mine.

when he pulled away, he asked, "how was your weekend?"

i paused and looked at the ground, not wanting to tell him about getting attacked.

"no, not much," i replied quietly, looking back up at him. he smiled at me and whispered, "you can tell me later."

lunch rolled by and taehyung and i sat in our usual place, quieting eating our food together. by this time, i spilled everything that happened on saturday. he was surprised that jimin had the heart to save me but he still felt upset.

"i'm sorry, if i was here i could have saved you," taehyung sighed with upset eyes. i shook my head and said, "no, it's not your fault. i should have been more careful."

he sighed again and held my hand, looking at me with worriedsome eyes. he asked, "are you sure you're okay?" i smiled gently and nodded, "i'm sure."

a sudden bang on the table interrupted our little moment. our heads turned simultaneously to whoever caused the sound at the opposite end of the table.

jimin.

"what do you want?" taehyung spat out at him, continuing to squeeze my hand. jimin eyed the pair of us, his eyes travelling to our linked hands. he looked at taehyung and voiced out, "there's a party on today at kai's house. you both should come."

i gulped at the word 'party.' taehyung replied, "we'll think about it and let you know." jimin smirked and nodded.

we watched as he walked away, leaving us alone. taehyung looked at me and asked, "you wanna go?" i pursed my lips and thought about it. this would be my first party. i never got invited before because i was the outcast. but now, i'm turning into them. i'm slowly becoming accepted.

if i don't go to this party, i might end up be outcasted again. besides, i have taehyung with me.

what could go wrong?

i smiled and nodded, "i think it'll be fun."

a smile grew on taehyung's face.

"then let's party."

---

   alunaticd