[] C h a p t e r 1 []

Dedicated to : harrish6
Original book :
• Healing What Has Been Broken
• Become Mine and Mine Alone

Check the books out!

Warning : Contains suicidal thoughts, Cursing words, Emotional trigger and Bloods trigger

A gush of winds flowed by the voice

A gush of winds flowed by the voice. Hoping that the words will change the dark skeleton mind to never ever do the self harm again because it's useless.

His mind was full of mess. Voices yelled at him, His body tired because of fighting with the Creator, Ink. His magics drained because the job he must do and the fight with the creator.

He is Error, The Forced God Of Destruction.

After all, This is his Fate. Nothing can change it. He slumped down to the floor, Tired out his bone. He breathed sharply, Observing all the white space around him that called home.

He rolled his body so his face faced the ceiling. The ceiling hung lots of human's soul which is the trait of Determination. Not only the souls, He hung a few puppets that he made in his spare time.

He sighed and took a ball of yarn that he stole. He smiled a little, He grabbed a needle from his pocket and started making a scarf.

After a few minutes, He finished it and was happy of the outcome. The scarf was nicely done and made. It had a soft texture and was warm. He wrapped the scarf around him.

"error..."

"HuH...?" The dark skeleton turned around in the confusion when he heard someone called his name.

He saw nothing and heard nothing. He sighed, Knowing everything he did was a broken yet complicated path. At least he didn't have to face the sweet lies. He prefer bitter truth than sweet lies.

Somewhere, Someone was watching him through a big screen. Actually not someone, You can say more than someone.

Error felt the chill ran down his spine, Everytime he was being watched he would always have chills somehow. But he always shrugged it off.

He opened a portal to Outertale. Looking at the night sky from the Void. He sighed and entered, Closing the portal behind him. He sat at the top of Waterfall. His legs inside the water while his whole body laid on the ground.

He stared at the gorgeous sparkling stars above him. He raised his hands to the sky as if he could grab the star and keep it for himself. He loved the stars so much, He couldn't get bored for staring at it too long.