Author's Note

Copyright © 2018 byooftaegguk

Copyright © 2018 by
ooftaegguk

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This is an AU (alternative universe), meaning the characters are not used in a represantation of their real counterparts. I am only using their physical attributes and names to create characters of my own. I do not own BTS. The characters used in this book are of my own creation. Any similarities to characters and/or plot are purely coincidental.

Warning

This book does contain scenes of violence and abuse which some people may find triggering. That is not the books main focus but it does appear in some of the chapters. It also may contain some innapropriate language and swearing.

It is supernatural.

Important

It does not contain smut or any sort of sex scene. Merely a few scenes that depict kissing and/or may be heated. I will not tolerate the demand of it or so any comments about it lacking in the story. I am simply not comfortable to write such thing at the moment.

Just a little warning that I wrote this quite a while ago and it was my first work so It's a little...uncomfortable but ill edit it in the summer if I can. But nontheless please give this a shot and I hope you don't cringe too much.
_____

Awards:

1.BTS Ddaeng awards, cypher pt1 division, Taehyung category, 2nd place winner.

2.Bts comeback awards Taehyung category winner.