24.

Oliver gave us a ride back to the venue, so we didn't have to walk. Things at the park were awkward, and the carride was even worse.

"So.. umm.. you can see Adrianna whenever you want to. Just text me, and we can meet up.." I said, breaking the silence.

He just nodded and focused on parking by the buses. When we were i unbuckled my seatbelt, and opened my door to get out. I opened the back door and Oliver helped me get Adrianna out. He carried her to the bus for me and sat her down on the couch. She was asleep so I went back outside to say bye to oliver.

I went out and walked where he was sat in his car. I opened the door and got back into the passenger seat.

"Oli..." I said. He looked up from his phone suprised.

                              *OLIVERS POV*

"Oli.." I heard Darcy's voice and looked up, suprised because I didn't here her come in.

"Yeah?" I asked.

She looked down.

"I.... I want you to be more involved in Adriannna's life. I wish you were still in mine too, but our daughter is whats important. When we get off of tour, we can do like a shared custody thing. I just want her to see her dad often, and be parcially raised by such an amazing guy." She said, still looking down at her feet.

I took in what she said. I dont want shared custody for Adrianna. I want her to have a family. I want Darcy to love me again, because I could never stop loving her. I need her to know how I feel...

"I am in love with you." I said quickly, not letting myself think twice about it.

Her facial expressions didn't change. She just stared at me.

I closed my eyes and sighed. I guess she doesnt love me back.

Thats when I felt Darcy just centimeters away from me. I opened my eyes, and was staring into hers.

"I love you too.." she whispered and pressed her lips against mine. I kissed her back, not fully aware of what was going on.

She pulled away and looked back into my eyes.

"But you hurt me.. I've been hurt enough in my life, and I'd never thought you would have been the one to add too it. I cant trust you, I cant be with you. It hurts alot, but I cant put myself through this again. I need to focus on being a good mother. I'm so sorry.." she said and got out of the car, and dissapearing inside the bus.

I banged my head against the steeriingwheel as hard as I could. Why the fuck did I have to be such an idiot? I had the most beautiful girl in the world, and now she doesn't want me anymore.

I sped off back to the highway, wanting to get home as soon as possible. I have some shit I have to clear up.

thanks for reading!! I luv all of you guys so much, and you should be getting another update tonight.