26.

*2 weeks later*
"Darcy? We're home!" I was woken up to Andy's voice. Oh, how I missed that voice. I quickly jumped out of bed, beyond eager to see my parent. I took the steps two at a time, trying to get downstairs quickly as possible. As I reached the bottom of the flight I spotted Andy and Juliet by the doorway to the kitchen.
"ANDYYYY!!! JULIETTTTT!!!" I screamed and threw my arms around them. They both chuckled at my actions and hugged me back. "We missed you too." Juliet said, still laughing. Andy bent down and kissed my forehead. "Where's Adrianna?" He said, raising his eyebrow. "Sleeping as always." I said, still smiling because I was so happy to see them. Andy just nodded and laughed, because he knows as well as I do that sleeping is her favorite activity. "Um.. Where's Jesse..?" I asked, suddenly remembering my younger sister. As soon as the words escaped my lips Jesse skipped into the room. "RIGHT HEREEEEEEE!!" she yelled in a singing voice. I laughed and have her a huge hug. Out of everyone, she had to be the one I missed the most. Andy suddenly cleared his throat. "Go get dressed ladies, we're going out to dinner. All of us." He said. I immediately got excited. By 'all of us' he meant the other band members, and I can't wait to see them. Jesse and I raced up the stairs and to her room to find her something to wear. I raided her closet until I found the perfect dress. A sleeveless mint green thigh-length peplum style dress. I pulled a white cardigan off of a hanger for her, and handed her all white vans, and a pearl necklace. "There you are." I said and smiled. "Thank you, Darcy. Its amazing." She said, smiling up at me. Then, she went to shower. I went back to my room and dressed Adrianna in a floral dress and white bow headband, without disturbing her slumber in any way. Then, I went to my closet and grabbed a short sleeve burgundy dress with a thin layer of black lace over it. I layed it on my bed along with some black pumps and jewelry and went to shower.

*at dinner*

"So, what did you and Adrianna do while we were gone?" CC asked. I was sitting at a huge table at olive garden with everyone and their dates. They were all asking me bucket loads of questions and I was forced to answer every single one. I was waiting for an opportunity to sneak away to the bathroom. I slowly stood and flattened out my dress around my bum. "I'm going to go to the bathroom." I said and walked to the bathroom, which was on the other side of the restaurant. As I passed the waiting area I bumped into a tall male. I started to apologize, "Are you okay? I'm so sorry..." I looked up, to find none other than Oliver Sykes staring down at me.

Hahahahahahah I updated fuck yeah *dances* love you potatoesssss