28.

Darcy
I love you.
I'm so sorry babe.
I want to be a family. I real family.
I want things to be how they were.
please forgive me.
You mean everything to me.
Darc, answer me.
Ffs I love you.
If you do not answer in the next 30 minutes to your house I go.
Right. Well I'm here .
Currently climbing a tree for you darling xx
Wow and you still aren't answering me
Come to the window
Helllllooooooo
Its coldddd
You look so cute right now ;)
We need to talk come on.
Don't act like you don't hear me knocking.
Wow I'm prying this window open idc

I heard the tapping. I seen the texts. But I wanted nothing to do with him. I busied myself playing with Gotham, but I knew he was there and it bothered me.

The tapping grew louder, and I knew if I didn't open the window I was going to rip my hair out duw to the sound. I picked Gotham up and quickly took him to Jesse's room, then entered my room and made my way over to the window. I opened it.
"Yes, Oliver?"
"Help me up please. We need to talk." I sighed and grabbed his hand, pulling him into my room. I decided to cut right to the chase before I lost it.
"What do you need to talk to me about?" I asked in a smart tone.
"Listen, Darcy.. I've loved you since I laid eyes on you. You're so perfect. Inside and out. No other girl could make me feel this way. Ever.." I made my hands into fist, my acrylic nails were digging into my palms. "I'm so sorry for what I did. Please forgive me. I was being stupid. But in all honesty.. I need you. I need you and Adrianna because you are the only 2 people that I will ever love. Please, I put it on my life.. I will never do anything like that again. Yeah, I make a lot of mistakes but never will I do something to hurt you that bad ever again.." He said, looking deep into my eyes. I started to cry. I needed him and I needed to face it. I loved him. Adrianna needs her father. I need to give him another chance. I nodded, blinking back tears. He grabbed my fist and planted soft kisses on it until I loosened my grip.
"I love you. A lot." I smiled letting more tears fall.
"I love you too."

Sorry I had to do it I love them so much together