20.

We were finally on the bus. Adrianna was sleeping and Demi and I were sitting in the back lounge watching 9 days and nights of Ed Sheeran. That's when Andy came in the room with some girl. She was short and skinny and she had long curly black hair and tan skin.

"Umm,. this is my friend from when I was younger. Her name is Rita." Andy said.

"Hey" me and Demi said in unison.

She waved and smiled.

"Welp, Demi and I are going to sws bus so, see you guys later." I said, getting up.

"Why don't you take Rita with you?" he asked.

"Ummm.. well if she wants..." I said.

She nodded and gave me a big smile. I smiled back and walked to my bunk to get Adrianna.

Demi and I got her dressed in a purple and black sws onesie that Kellin sent over along with some other stuff. I put a black bow head band on her and some black leggings. I put her in her carseat and left with Demi and Rita.

We went up the small set of stairs because we had a double bus and we had to share with sws. I knocked on the door and Kellin answered.

"Heyyyy girlfriendddddd" he greeted me.

I laughed and introduced him too Rita.

"Hey beautiful." he said to her.

She blushed and hid her face. Kellin let us onto the bus, where we were greeted by Justin, Everyone else was asleep.

Kellin immediately took Adrianna and started to play with her.

Rita sat with Kellin and they were talking and playing with Adrianna together, and Demi and I were sitting in the kitchen area with Justin.

"Soooo.... who's your friend?" He asked.

"This is Demi." I said.

"You're gorgeous." He said and touched her shoulder.

She blushed.

"Thanks.. but you dont have to be nice to me. I know I'm not okay." She said.

"No.... really. You are. You're even prettier than Darcy!" He said.

I punched him in the arm hard.

"Ouch! Hey, I was kidding!" he yelled. I laughed and left them alone. I walked back into the lounge and Kellin and Rita were staring into each others eyes.

I wanted Oli back. Looking at how adorable they were made me really sad.

"Uhh.. Demi... I want to go." I said.

She nodded and gave Justin a hug. They swapped numbers and we went to go get Rita.

"Rita. We're leaving. You can stay if you want."

"No.. thats okay. I'm coming." she said and swapped numbers with Kellin.

I went to go get Adrianna from Kellin.

"Umm.. Darcy. If you want a break I'll take her for awhile. I just really miss Copeland and Kaitlyn won't let me see her. Its nice having Adri's company." he said. I nodded and gave him a hug, and Adrianna a kiss.

We went back down the stairs and Demi pulled me to the side.

"He is so fucking cute." she said, finally returning to her outgoing self.

I smiled and nodded.

"Ooooooo... someone's crushingggggg!"

She laughed and we went and sat in the kitchen.

CC came up and sat on my lap.

"Hey Demi. Darcy is my boyfriend if you haven't noticed." he said. She laughed and threw a bottle of water at him. He caught it.

"Shanks babe." he said and opened it.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him off of me.

Ashley walked in and got a blue monster out of the fridge. He greeted Demi and walked past me. I ignored him and pulled out my phone.

On the next stop can me, Adrianna, and Demi bunk with you guys?

I texted Kellin.

Sure thing

He texted back.

I got up and went to my bunk. I grabbed my purple blanket and Demis green one and went back to the kitchen.

"We're bunking with sws." I said. Now Rita can have my bunk.

Demi and I went up the stairs again and opened the door. Kellin was on the couch watching Justin and Gabe play call of duty. Adrianna was asleep on the couch next to him. I smiled and went to sit down next to Kellin.

*1 hour later*

Demi was up playing video games with Justin, and I was falling asleep in the extra bunk with Adrianna next to me.

A warm hand touched my shoulder and I spun around, waking Adrianna up. I tried to sit up to get her, but I hit my head. Finally, I hopped out of the bunk and took her out with me. I rocked her back and forth and when she quieted I looked to see who the hand belonged to. It was Kellin.

"What's up?" I asked, sleepily.

"Ummm... wellll...." he looked down.

"Its okay, you can tell me anything, Kellz." I said and put my hand on his shoulder.

"I realllyyyyyyyyy like your friend Rita, and I want to take her on a date but I'm afraid she'll reject me. Shes so beautiful and I'm just.... I'm just...."

"You may not know what you are, but I do. You're a fucking godly attractive rockstar, who any girl would be lucky to date. You don't see it but you're fucking perfect. She's going to say yes, and you're going to go on a date with Andy's friend, and you're going to enjoy yourself, and then you can have sex with her in Justin's bunk for all I care. But I'm going to sleep now mmkay. Night, Kellin." I said and climbed into the bunk.

hehehLy Potatoesssssssssssssss