14.

"Darcy... Darcy, get up." Jesse was shaking me. I sat up on my elbows and rubbed my eye.

"Concert in an hour." she explained.

"SHIT!!" I yelled and hopped out of the bunk.

I ran to the bathroom and peeled off my clothing. I stepped into the shower and turned the water to almost scorching hot. I stood there until the water started to turn my skin pink. I then started washing the smell of alcohol from my hair and body.

After my shower, i put on a white croptop, and a lighwash shorts overalls with some creme/white toms. I threw my hair in a topknot and put on some mascara and pink babylips. I sprayed on some cotton candy perfume and grabbed my phone off the sink.

When I got out to the lobby everyone was gone except Jesse, who was sitting on her phone that Andy bought her.

"Ready?" I asked her. She knodded and we walked the short distance to the front of the venue. At the door, I pulled Jesse and I's passes from my back pocket and walked to the side of the stage,where bvb was going on in 3 minutes. I avoided eye contact with Ashley, because it felt weird loving him, and actually accepting that I do. I love him, but not romantically. That's why it felt wrong when I kissed him. I knew it would break his heart to know this so I avoided him.

I was startled when Oli popped up in front of me.

"We need to talk later." He said and walked away.

I frowned and went to go stand with Juliet and Jesse.

After the concert, I slowly walked towards bmth's bus. I didnt feel like talking about what happened. I just wanted to forget about it.

Finally I made it to the door of the bus. I knocked on it two hard times, and Oli immideitly opened the door.

He grabbed my hand and started walking. We walked for about 8 minutes until we couldnt see the buses anymore.

"Your dad is gonna kill me." He said and looked down at his feet. "But I really do like you.."

"He doesn't have to know." I said. He looked at me for awhile, his eyebrow raised.

"Well, yeah. I guess that will work."

I smiled and touched his hand.

"See everything will be fine." I said.

He knodded and just sat there silently.

I sat down on the ground in front of a tree and picked at blades of grass.

Before long Oli came and sat next to me.

"You know... you're really beautiful." He said. I blushed and covered my face, but he pulled my hands down and looked into my eyes.

"I mean it." He said. I decided to make the first move and pressed my lips to his. He immediately slid his tongue across my lip, asking for entrance and taking control, which wasn't fair because I kissed him first. I denyed and pushed him on the grass and climbed on top of him. I pressed my lips to his again, regaining my control. I smiled because I was the boss now, but that didn't last long because in seconds he had me pinned down on the ground.

"Poor you.." He said, acting sympathetic. I smirked.

"Shut up and kiss me." I ordered.

*5 minutes later*

Oli and I walked hand and hand the whole way back to the bus behind mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pecked me on the lips.

"Dont forget to text me, love." He said and kissed me one more time before walking back to his bus. I smiled and walked back to my bus. But as soon as I got to the door I had to throw up again.

*1 week later*

I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I had to vomit for the thousandth time this week.

When I could finally stop vomiting I pulled out my phone and texted Sammi.

Please come here, in the bathroom

I texted her and unlocked the door. After a few minutes Sammi came into the bathroom.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Uhhh, well. Promise not to tell anyone?" I asked.

"Promise." she said.

"I think I'm pregnant." I blurted out.

"WHAT?! To who?!?" She practically yelled.

"Shhhhhh!" I warned her. "To Oli I guess. I went to the om&m party last week, and Alan wanted to play spin the bottle. Oli went to get people. Alan and I kissed. Went back to his bunk and he fell asleep. So me and Oli got drunk together and played spin the bottle with band members and whatever girls they invited and stuff. Oli and I ended up kissing and I ended up going back to bmth bus with him and we, ya know and I've been vomiting ever since." I said.

"Well, I promised not to tell anyone so let's go buy some pregnancy tests." She replied.

Relieved, I grabbed my phone and we walked to the small plaza and went into a small store. We bought a five pack box of pregnancy tests and I went to the small bathroom in the back.

"I have 5 green dots. What does that mean?" I asked Sammi.

"You're pregnant and you have to tell Andy, for your baby's sake."

I sighed and grabbed the tests. I placed them back into the box and shoved it in the pocket of my sweat pants.

When we got back to the bus, I found Andy sitting at the small table/booth diagonal from the kitchen area. I sat across from him and placed the box in front of him.

He raised his eyebrow and pulled all five tests out of the box. He sat there for a minute, and then stood up.

"Who..." he growled.

"I-it was all m-my f-fault." I said, barely able to talk.

"WHO!!!" he shouted, looking even more angry.

"O-Oli..." I said, quietly.

He stormed off the bus. I ran after him, but he pushed me back.

"Stay the fuck away." He growled. He continued walking towards bmth's bus.

He pounded on the door and a few seconds later Oli opened it. Before he could say anything Andy punched him in the face and had him on the ground, punching him in the ribs and face.

"NO!" I shouted and ran towards them, throwing myself in front of Oli.

Oli then got up and put Andy in a headlock.

"STOP IT!!" I yelled. But they wouldn't listen. I ran back to the bus, tears rushing down my face.

"CC! THEY'RE FIGHTING! ITS ALL MY FAULT!" I yelled and fell to the floor.

"Who?" He asked dropping to his knees beside me, and hugging me.

"Oli.. a-and Andy.." I stammered.

He immediately got up and ran towards where Oli and Andy were. I went to the bathroom and locked the door. I pulled my razor out of my make up bag and pulled down my shorts a little so that my hips were exposed. I dug the razor deep into my hip and slid it across, going deeper the farther I went. I watched the blood rush from it and a tear fell down my face.

Then I blacked out.

Its 5am so sorry for any spelling errors.