27.

"Darcy?"
He said in his very attractive British accent. I just looked at him. I wanted to leave but my body was frozen. I couldn't talk, or breathe. I could barely think. I was in shock.
"Are you okay? Darc...?"
"Don't worry about if I'm okay. Me and MY child are doing great by the way. Go fuck yourself." I spat, coming back to my senses.
I started to walk away but he caught my arm and pulled me back. "Woah, don't touch me. What in the hell could you possibly want. You have bothered to see your daughter in over a month."
"I miss you.." He said, looking a little hurt. In all honesty, I missed him too. I'm in love with him. I just wanted to kiss him and make things better, but I can't let my guard down.
"Really? Because if you missed me you would have came to see your child. You wouldn't have to miss me if you weren't a stupid cheater. I loved you...so much. You meant everything to me. I thought you loved me too.. But clearly not because you couldn't even be faithful. Why did you even have to cheat?! You could have just asked to have sex you fucking twat. You hurt me. I don't miss you. I miss how you used to be." I said, not letting him getting a word in. Then, I turned on my heels and went back to the table.

THIS IS SHORT BUT UM YEAH IM PROBABLY GONNA UPDATE AGAIN. BUT I HAVE A QUESTION? BE WITH OLI OR NO? COMMENT. LOVE YOU GUYS