12.

*JULIETS POV*

It has been a long 2 days. Darcy won't talk to anyone. Ashley only comes out to do concerts, and Andy has been really grumpy. But on the bright side, I get to bring the babys home today. Andy and I decided that Sammi and I are going to go home with the babies. Darcy was going to come but she hates everyone right now.

I sat in the wheelchair and held out my hands for one of the babies. The nurse handed me Gotham, and handed Andy, Robin. The nurse wheeled me out the hospital, and to Andys car. I slowly stood up and opened the back door to the car. I put Gotham in his black carseat that was designed just for him, with Gotham on it with silver letters and stars, and Andy put Robin in her white carseat with Robin on it in god letters and hearts. I softly shut the door and got into the front seat.

*SKIPPING CAR RIDE BECAUSE YOLO*

When we arrived back at the venue I set the sleeping babies in Andy and I's bunk and grabbed mine, and the babies suitcases from inside the dressers. I packed all of our things back into the suitcases, and went to Darcy and Ashleys bunk. I knocked on it too times and she slowly opened it.

"What..?" she mumbled.

"Are you sure you don't want to come home. Jesse wont come unless you come." I said.

She just shook her head. I waited awhile for her to say something else, and finally she did.

"I'm not leaving here until everything is better." She said and hopped out the bunk. I sighed and went to go see if Jesse wanted to go to starbucks.

*DARCYS POV*

Regardless of what Juliet was saying, I have some things I need to fix.

I need to stop hating my mom

I need to stop hating my dad

I need to stop hating my stepdad

I need to stop hating Andy

I need to stop hating myself

I need to stop loving/hating Ashley

I decided the easiest one was going to be Andy. I walked into the kitchen where he was on the counter scrolling through instagram.

"Andy...." I managed to choke out.

He looked up and raised an eyebrow.

Everything I said next came out by itself. "Andy, I'm so sorry. I was so mad, because every day I end up hating someone but I don't hate you. I love you. You saved my life multiple times. Your music doesn't make anything worse. I don't know why I said that. I was mad, but please don't hate me. I already have enough people hating me, and I don't need the person I look up to hating me. I love you more than I love cats. I fucking love cats Andy. You're my freaking dad basically. I'll just be a massive slut that goes around shagging band members if I don't have you there to tell me its not okay to do that. I can't imagine life without you. Please please please don't hate me, Andy... please.." I said all in one breath.

He hopped down from the counter and gave me the biggest hug ever.

"I could never hate you." He whispered and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you, daughter.." He said.

"I love you too, dad." I said back.

Well that checks Andy off my list.

****A FEW HOURS LATER, I DONT FEEL LIKE CLICKING ON BOLD, SHIT OKAY I CLICKED ON BOLD HAHAHAHA BOLD IS ON BITCHES!! MMKAY, ON WITH THE STORY...***

I sat in the back lounge with Jesse scrolling through tumblr, trying to avoid all the sex gifs because Jesse was watching.

"Okay, I'm gonna go fix something so scroll through tumblr but if you see as much as a bare foot, you better keep scrolling. Oh, and reblog anything that has to do with Cats, tattoos, Mitch Lucker, Alan Ashby, Ed Sheeran, and Pizza okay." I said and handed Jesse my phone. She nodded and I pushed past the curtain an walked towards Ashley and my bunk. Ashley was going to take more than a sob story so I climbed in and hovered over top of him. He opened his eyes, scared. But before he could say anything I pressed my lips against his. He groaned in shock but relaxed after a few seconds and kissed me back. I didn't want to take it too far so I pulled away after about 10 seconds.

"Please.. don't hate me Ashley. I need to stop hating you for being in love with me, but you can be in love with someone and still hate them so please don't hate me, because I love you too." I said, and before he could say anything I gave him another peck on the lips and hopped out of the bunk.

I grabbed my black leather jacket and black combat boots off the couch in the back lounge and swapped Jesse my ipod for my phone. I then walked off the bus making sure that nobody saw me. We were back in my home town so I decided a pay a few people a visit.

I stopped in front of Green Way cemetery and slipped through one of the gaps between the bars in the gate. It was dark, and freezing even though it was summer, and I had on short shorts, a croptop, combat boots, and a leather jacket. I shivered and grabbed my pack of cigarettes out of my boot, and a lighter from my my jacket pocket and lighted it. I walked towards where my mom's grave was and kneeled down.

"Mommy..." I started, "You must be really dissapointed in how I turned out. I know I am. But I'm not sad anymore. Well, I don't think I am. I dont know how I feel, I just know my heart hurts a lot. None of this is your fault though.. you didn't ask to get cancer. But it's not my fault either. Your stupid boyfriend always blamed me. But I don't care anymore. Because he was wrong. I'm done hating him for it. I don't know why I hated you. It isn't your fault. It's no ones fault. It's just the way things are. I love you mom. I wish you were here. You sung lightening crashes everyday to me when you were pregnant, and when you had me. You had the most beautiful voice ever. I want to be as strong as you were, as beautiful as you were. I miss you a lot. But you're in a better place. I have a family that loves me now, and I love them. I'll be okay mommy. I love you.." I said. I kissed my hand and placed it on her grave, and walked away. I was happy now. I just forgave my stepdad, and my mom at the same time.

I'd be happier if she were here though. I ran all the way back to the venue. I ran around the side to where the buses were parked. When I got to our bus, I ran to the bathroom, and shut and locked the door. I need to love myself now. I need to start with looks, and then personality. I looked at myself in the mirror. And for once, I didnt see a fat person. I saw a girl who's ribs were on full display. Who could fit her hands the whole was around her thigh. Who legs didnt touch at all. Who was underfed. I saw the anorexic girl everyone else seen, and that was enough to bring on the tears.

IDK WHAT TO THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER, BUT YEAH. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK, AND VOTE AND COMMENT AND STUFF LIKE THAT.

Wasn't edited btw