21.

I woke up in a panic because Adrianna wasn't in her original place, right next to me.

I hopped out of the bunk and ran towards the lounge. "Kellin! Kellin!" He was in the lounge on the couch feeding her.

"Darcy? Whats going on?!" I ignored him and slowly started to relax. "I-I woke up and Adrianna wasn't there. But I'm okay...." I said and sat down.

"Where's Demi?" I asked. Immidiately, he pointed towards Justin's bunk. Figured. I got up and walked to his bunk.

"HEY! JUSTIN! INSTEAD OF HAVING SEX WITH MY FRIEND ALL NIGHT AND SLEEPING ALL DAY, YOU SHOULD BE UP MAKING ME BREAKFAST!" I yelled and knocked on the bunk. He pulled back the curtain and groaned when all the light flood in. Demi hopped out of the bunk and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled and hopped out of it and walked to the bathroom.

I raised my eyebrow at Demi.

"Woahhhhhhh. nothing happened! Just a friendly gesture, that's all." she protested.

"Yeah okay." I said and went back to the extra bunk. I folded mine and Adriannas blanket and put it in her diaper bag. I went back to the lounge and grabbed Adrianna.

"Thanks Kellin. See you tonight." I said and went downstairs with Demi following behind me.

"He's so hot, Darcy!" Demi said, excitetly. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

I put Adrianna to sleep and put her in my bunk. I then claimed the bathroom before anyone else did.

I took a quick shower and straightened my hair. I put it in a topknot and brushed my teeth. I put in black plugs and did my usual eyeliner and mascara. I put on a black leather cropped corset, and some high waisted black leggings. I put on some black vans with black laces and sprayed on some fruity perfume.

I walked out of the bathroom just as Rita was walking past.

"Hey, Darcy." she said.

"Hey." I said back and scanned her outfit. She was wearing a white tshirt some shorts and some gray converse. I took her hand and dragged her into the bathroom. I sat her down and did her eyeliner winged out, and gave her tan eyeshadow also. I straightened her curly hair and gave her some spair extensions. I gave her a floral cropped corset, some lightwash distressed highwaisted shorts, and some white toms. I left the bathroom so she could get dressed. I went to the backlounge and turned on the TV to adventure time. By the time that was over, Demi and Rita were sitting with me. Demi was wearing a tye-dye bando, and some black tights with tiedye vans, and Rita was wearing the outfit I gave her.

We were at out first stop so I decided to go for a walk so by the time we got back everyone was ready. Demi and Rita came along, and as soon as we walked off the bus we ran into Austin Carlile.

"Darcy! I need to talk to you. Your sister is going to be a bvb's set tonight and she wants to meet you!"

"Ummm... what sister?" I said, confused as ever.

"Breeanna? I don't know."

That's when it came to me. I did have an older sister. My mom was young when she had her, so she had to put her up for adoption.

"She wants to meet me? How does she even know about me?!" I asked, franticly.

"I have no idea. But I have to go get ready for later. Let me know how everything works out." he said, and dissapearred before I could say anything. I blinked after him.

"Ummm... I want to go back to the bus." I told Rita, and Demi. They nodded and followed me back.

I walked back onto the bus and Juliet was holding Adrianna and watching some baby show.

"Hey mom." I said and walked to the back lounge. All the guys were ready and they were sitting down talking. Andy looked up and looked disgusted at my outfit.

"Seriously? Put some clothes on!" He said. I frowned and gave him the finger. Jesse walked in and hugged me.

"How come you didn't stay here last night?" she asked.

"Because Ashley's a fucking cunt." I said, and walked out without thinking. Demi ran after me.

"Come on, Darcy! Dont take it out on poor little Jesse!" she said. I nodded and sat down. My head hurt, and my stomach felt like it was a rag being rung out.

"Time to go!" Andy yelled and came into the Kitchen. Juliet gave Adrianna to Juliet's friend she's paying to watch Adrianna during concerts and parties. I gave Adrianna a kiss and walked off the bus with everyone else.

When we got back stage I stood side stage while bvb's was getting introduced. Andy hugged Juliet, Jesse, and I and ran on stage.

I got bored halfway through the show so I walked away from the venue. A girl in shorts and om&m shirt walked past me, but them she stopped and walked towards me.

"Darcy?" she asked.

"Person?"

"Umm... I'm your sister, Breeanna."

Not edited :o