19.

Oliver stayed with me the entire time I was in the hospital, and I had to stay for 3 days because Adrianna was only 3 pounds. But he had to leave an hour ago because of practice.

I get to take her home today. Andy and Jesse were coming to pick me up because Juliet was dropping the kids at Andy's mums house because bvb is going on tour again, with ptv, om&m, and sws.

I sat in the chair in the lobby, Adrianna was in her lavender and silver glittery carseat that CC bought her.

Finally, Andy and Jesse walked in the front sliding doors. Jesse immidiately ran over to give me a hug.

"She's so cute!" she said in a baby voice. I laughed and stood up, I refused a wheelchair. I grabbed the handle on Adrianna's carseat and walked to the car, carefully.

When we got to the car, I put her in next to Jesse and buckled her in. Then, I got into the front next to Andy.

"How does it feel being a mom?" He asked.

"Umm... it's different. I wouldn't change a thing though." I said and put my head against the window. That's when my phone went off twice.

Oli: Where do we stand?

Demi: I'm going to miss you and Adrianna! :(

I replied to Demi first.

Just come on tour with usssss. I cant leave my babyyyy! *kissy emoji*

Then I replied to Oli.

We aren't dating. You're simply the father of my child. Just because I let you into my life doesn't change the fact I think you're a massive dickhead, and if I could make you fuck off without you taking me to court for split custody I would.

Demi texted me back first.

I cant live a whole month without you :c Mmkay, I'll come because you're my little faggot :p

I smiled and texted her that we'd pick her up in 3 hours and to be ready. As soon as I was done texting her Oli texted me.

Whatever, Darcy.

I smirked and locked my phone.

That's when I realized we were home. Andy grabbed the baby for me and me and Jesse walked behind him.

He went to my room and set the car seat down on the bed and left me to pack. She was asleep so I took her out and carried her to her room, and set her in her basinet. I put the little pink baby monitor by her basinet and took the other one into my room and set it on the night stand.

I grabbed some suitcases from under my bed and packed my underclothes.

I took another one and put my jackets in it. The next one I put my shoes, and the next had shirts, and lastly pants.

I took out a messenger bag and put my extensions, shampoo and conditioner, hair dye, body wash, lotion, perfume, and my makeup bag.

Then I went to the babys room with two suitcases and put her things inside of them.

By that time it was almost time to go get Demi.

I changed Adrianna and fed her and put her back into her carseat.

"JESSE! ANDY! JULIET! IM GOING TO GO PICK UP DEMI! LOAD MY THINGS ONTO THE BUS WHEN IT GETS HERE!" I screamed and walked out the door with my keys, phone, and Adrianna.

*NOT EDITED*

Also I'm sorta kinda wasted so I have no idea what this even says.

God, love me.

Anywhore, pm me or something omfg

ly potatoes
.