4.

I stood there in shock. Warped tour? As in loads of hot band members walking around? As in concerts and... fucking hell I'm going to fan girl right now in front of my new parents. I closed my eyes and breathed. That did not work at all, I jumped up and down. "WARPEDDDDD TOURRRRRRR!!!"

After I got all of that out, I noticed that Andy and Juliet were staring at me with huge grins. "What the fuck are you two so happy about?" Andy put his hand over his heart. "My little girl is a professional fan girl!!" I rolled my eyes. I thought for a moment, and then spoke. "No, I was just thinking about all the hot band members that could impregnate me on this tour." That made him think. "You're wearing sweats and a turtle neck the entire time, and no parties." He smiled so I couldn't tell if he was joking or being serious. "Well, I'm staying here with mum.." I said and crossed my arms over my chest.

"She's coming with. So unless you want to stay with my mum and dad, you're coming. You can also wear whatever you want but no shagging band members, or anyone else for the matter."

Well, that worked itself out. I get to wear whatever I want, just no sex with Alan Ashby. Andy and I skipped out the house to go shopping.

~Skipped shopping because I do not feel like all that writing~

When we got in from shopping I had loads of high waisted shorts, leggings, high waisted skirts, crop tops, band tees, vans, converse, toms, makeup, hair stuff, sunglasses, and I had 6 new suitcases. There were a lot of bags because Andy got stuff for him and Juliet too. We had to take like 15 trips with our hands full every time.

I was relieved when all my stuff was in my room.

I packed all my stuff into suitcases, including my old stuff. By the time I was done I had a whole suitcase with all my makeup and hair products, a suitcase for my shoes, 2 suitcases for shorts, leggings, and skirts, 2 suitcases for shirts and dresses, a suitcase for bras, underwear, and socks, and the last one for perfume, body wash, and stuff like that. I smiled that I was finished and went downstairs.

When I got downstairs, Juliet was sitting on the couch eating cereal.

"Where's Andy?" I asked.

"Band practice. Make something to eat for yourself" She said and turned to spongebob.

I sighed and walked to the kitchen. If it was my choice, I wouldn't eat at all. I found some ramen noodles and boiled them. When they were done, I drained most of the water, but left a good amount and put the seasoning and a little bit of hotsauce in them and went to sit on the couch with Juliet.

About an hour and a half later Andy came in with all the guys. I waved to all of them and CC gave me an enormous hug. I laughed and he threw me over his shoulder. "Come on girl, lets get out of here!" he screamed and ran out the back door to the pool. I was laughing uncontrollably and screaming. "Put me down!" He jumped in the pool. "CC! THAT WAS NOT NICE! BAD CC!" I said between gasps as I climbed out of the pool. He did the same and pouted. Ehh, he'll get over it.

When I got back in the house, everyone was sitting on the couch talking. I went and sat down between Ashley and Jinxx.

"Darcy, all the girls will be coming on tour with us to keep you and Juliet company. But, you have to share a bunk with someone." I thought for a moment. The only person that doesn't already have someone to bunk with is Ashley.

"Erm.. I guess Ashley." Ash nodded and we all talked for awhile. They all left at about 12.

"When is warped tour?" I asked sleepily. "Tomorrow." Andy said. I nodded, and my eyes got heavy. I slowly closed my eyes.

I was jolted awake by someone picking me up. I got scared but heard Andy whisper to Juliet. I relaxed and fell back asleep.
-

This is like really, really short. But, the next chapter will be at least 3 pages. c: I'll update as soon as possible. I might write more when I get back from the dentist, which I'm about to go now. That's the only reason I stopped. Sorry for spelling errors and stuff, I'll edit later. Bye <3