17.

I woke up from my nap feeling like absolute shit. All morning we worked on decorating the baby's room because we got the overnight dry paint. All of her clothes got put in her closet and drawers. Her shoes got racked, and everything put where it needed to be. We still had to get toiletries, but we figured we'd get most of that stuff from the baby shower, fans, family, friends etc.

I rolled over and groaned as pain shot up my back. I was pregnant, and all though you don't get periods when you're pregnant I was still getting the pains of one.

I ran to the bathroom for the third time today, vomiting for about the billionth time this pregnancy. My baby shower is in 2 days and I feel like shit, so who knows if there will even be one. I walked out of the bathroom and texted Oli.

Please come over. I need cuddles, and icecream.

He immediately replied

On my way, love.

I smiled and got back into bed. I grabbed my remote from my bedside table and turned to awkward. Beau Mirchoff was so hot. I eventually got bored because I couldn't stop thinking about Adrianna.

I climbed out of bed and went to the baby's room. I sat in one of the rocking chairs and stared down at my now showing stomach.

"You're going to be beautiful.." I whispered.

I softly started to sing lighning crashes, because my mom sung it to me every day when she was pregnant, and every day until she died.

When I finished the song I was on the verge of tears. It was a lot to take in. I wish my mom was here. To help me with this baby stuff, to comfort me. I never thought I'd need her. But I really do. Juliet is trying to be my mom now, I need her, but I'm not sure if I want her.

I slowly got up from the rocking chair and went downstairs to the exercise room when Juliet was.

"Mom..?" I said.

Juliet looked up and smiled.

"Yes?" she asked.

"I'm ready to let you be my mom. Like my real mum. The actual nan of my Adrianna." I said.

She smiled.

"Well that was the plan all along" she said and hugged me. I hugged her back and went upstairs to talk to Jesse.

She was in her purple and black room reading The Fault In Our Stars.

"Hey." I said and sat down on her bed. She put the book down and looked up.

"Hey" she said back.

We hung out for about an hour, she painted my nails black, I straighted her hair, and we listened to mumford and sons. We were in the middle of after the storm when the doorbell rang. Jesse went to get it and I went back to my room and sat on my bed, faking it was now on. I went through my movie collection to watch something else because it was the threesome episode and I knew I would blush the whole time because Oliver was here.

Finally, I found Aqua Marine and put that in, it was a girl movie but Oli would just have to deal with it.

I grabbed my blue oversized care bear and snuggled up with it.

That's when Oli came in. He shut the door and sat down on my bed. I sat up and gave him a kiss.

"I missed you.." he said. I laughed.

"You just seen me yesterday. But I decided Adrianna because Olivia would have been cheesy and my primary school bully was named Olivia." I said and laughed. He laughed too and kissed my cheek.