6.

I woke up with a warm body cradled against me. I moved the pillow to see and it was Ash. He's so adorable when he sleeps. I hopped out of the bunk and grabbed some black studded high waisted shorts, an adventure time muscle tank, and my black and white vans. I threw my hair in a topknot and walked off the bus.

I went to pierce the veil bus and knocked twice. A shirtless Jaime answered.

"Hey." he said in a scratchy voice. I just waved like an idiot.

"Where's Lacey?" I asked. He pointed back to the bunks and opened the door wider for me to come in. I smiled and walked back to Lacey's bunk. She was sleeping and looked adorable as fuck when I got an idea. I never did it so why the fuck not?

I climbed up on to her bunk and sat on my knees beside her. I leaned down and kissed her passionately. Her eyes popped open and she smiled and kissed back. She pulled me down so I was laying next to her and put her arm around me, I gave her a peck on the lips and started to fall asleep....Until my phone rang. I pulled it out of my back pocket and saw it was Andy.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?" He boomed. He sounded really angry so I just hung up. He never really yelled at me and I'm glad because it fucking hurts. I whispered goodbye to Lacey and kissed her on the cheek.

I walked past Jaime and Vic sitting on the couch eating cereal and made my way to the door.

"Whats wrong?" Vic asked. "I'll come talk to you later." I answered and walked out the door before he could respond.

I walked to BVB bus and took a deep breath when I stopped at the door. Now, to face Andy.

I slowly made my way in the bus, dreading even having to go in there. I finally made it to the lounge dand everyone looked up at me. "Out." Andy told them. They all stood and Jinxx shot me a look of sympathy.

"And who the fuck do you think you are to hang up on me like that? Do you think you're grown? Because, I can get you off this bus in a second if you think you don't have to follow rules. You're grounded. No concerts. No phone. No laptop. No video games. No going off the bus. Is that clear?"

"Fuck you.." I mumbled. A look of surprise appeared on his face. "Get the fuck off my bus."

"I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU, YOUR BUS, OR YOUR BAND! YOU CAN ALL JUST FUCK OFF! I DONT NEED ANY OF YOU, I HAVE LACEY! SHES THE ONLY PERSON THE REALLY CARES ABOUT ME! NONE OF YOU EVER GAVE A FUCK, AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANY OF YOU. I'LL MAKE SURE ALL OF YOUR FANS KNOW HOW MUCH OF A CUNT YOU ARE!"

Ashley walked in and came over to me. "YOU'RE WITH LACEY?!?" I slowly nodded and he gave me a look of disbelief and disgust. I guess its not okay to be bisexual here also.

"Just...fuck off Ashley. I hate all of you..." I mumbled.

And with that I walked off the bus. I walked all the way to ptv bus, not even caring that I'm crying. Then I remembered, I can't go there. They'll find me. I looked in my pocket and I had $200. I guess that will have to work. I called a cab and waited in the front of the venue.

After about 10 minutes the cab arrived and I asked to go to the nearest hotel. I blinked back tears the whole ride there.

When we finally arrived, I handed him a 20 and walked into the cool lobby. I scanned the room until I found the front desk. She handed me a room key and I walked to the elevator. I walked to my room and plopped down on the bed. That's when the tears came.

I thought living with Andy was going to make my life better, but it just made it worse. I hate all of them. I hate my idols. Theres no point of living.

I groaned and threw one of the throw pillows across the room. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed a disposable razor from out of my back pocket. I popped out the blades and and cut a long line down my arm, as deep as possible. I started to get lightheaded as the blood started to pour out of the long gash.

There was a loud boom and Ashley and CC bursted in. I looked at them in shock, but my eyelids got heavy and I fell and hit my head on the side of the tub.

Sorry for this short chapter. And, for not updating. I'll update again when this gets 15 reads, 5 votes, and 2 comments because I feel like nobody is reading this. Anywhore, I love you, my little potatoes and I'll update more often. Next chapter is already written so just get me to dat up dere ^^^ and I'll post it mmkay?

Love you potatoes x