You Have A New Story Now: Us.

"Boys!" Tamaki shouted to catch the hosts' attention as he sauntered into Music Room 3. "I thought about it last night and I've decided that having Renge is a perfect idea!"

I stalked into the room behind him, hand flicking his arm in passing. "Tamaki, no offense, but what the hell makes you think that? What Grade A coke did they slip you?" The twins cracked up while Mori and Hunny smiled at me, amused by my happy exterior. They were all pleased I had gotten over the fangirl's comment yesterday. I mean, no reason to keep dwelling on it. And the chase from last night left me winded and open-minded... to a degree.

"Chiiiii! And I even had a great idea," he whined, head dropping and him sniffling.

I sat down and took my place next to Kaoru, Haru traipsing in soon after the commotion began. She headed straight for the arm of the couch. "Tell us the amazing idea then, Boss." He cheered up and spread his arms out wide to announce his plan.

"If we have a lady manager, just think about it! Well, it's fairly obvious, isn't it? Renge just transferred into the same class as Haruhi and it's only a short distance from your room, Chi, so if you had a girlfriend around, she could bring out the female in you both! Renge's air of girlish-ness might stimulate my daughters' own senses of femininity. Genius, ri-"

"Excuse me, Tamaki," I cut off his explanation, "but why is it that you people continue to have an issue with my femininity?" I sweetly smiled at him and the hosts known for actually displaying emotions cowered, sensing the evil aura.

"N-Nothing! It was a suggestion! That's all." He shook his hands in front of himself in an attempt to placate me, the bad mood from yesterday arising once more.

I'd calm down sooner if someone else tried to help m-

An arm wrapped around my shoulder then, squeezing it gently. I felt the blush cover my face instantly. "Come on, Chi. You know we don't mean it like that." Kaoru rubbed circles into my back to give me something else to focus on apart from Tamaki's suggestion.

Hikaru gave his own input to "'help" the predicament at hand. "You always hang around guys, so maybe it'll be good for you," he said. "It's just you and Haruhi, anyway."

I kept my mouth shut, knowing it was all in good intention. It was still annoying, though. I design clothes! That's plenty girly to most people. Then again, they aren't that normal.

Haruhi sighed and drooped down to rest her elbows knees. She looked up at the sad excuse of an upperclassmen. "Senpai, is this all you thought about yesterday?"

"Just imagine!" He ignored Haru completely, his state of happiness couldn't be shattered by anyone. "Now is our chance! This is an important project, men. She doesn't have any friends in class right now except for these two shady twins. That's not good for her. And Chi doesn't have anyone in 2-B!"

"Like you have room to talk," the twins chorused. "And besides, she has friends there. Right?" They, along with the rest of the Host Club, minus Ootori who hadn't yet shown up, faced me with curiosity. I had never once talked about my classes or my friends in there, leading them to be interested. The only friend they knew I had was Haru. The regular customers knew my name and that was about it. They were amiable because they'd seem me around in other clubs or appointments, but never anything too deep.

My face was flushed from the intense stares and placed my feet on the ground, shuffling over to the opening door. "Hm? Y-Yeah, of course I do." Nobody believed me, especially Hunny, Haru, and... He just narrowed his eyes further and I just knew I was going to be interrogated by him later.

"Hey, everyone!" Hoshakuji burst through the doorway with a bag in hand nearly knocking me onto my feet when the handle flew right past me. "You'll be happy to know that your new manager, moi, has baked all of you some cookies."