FINAL A/N

Okay, first of all guys, let me grab each one of you and give you an individual hug.

*hugs*

This has been such a ride ah i can't even... :')

I wanna thank you guys so much for supporting and loving this story. There are so many wonderful stories out there but you chose to read this one, which is an honor for me. So thank you. Even if you were a silent reader, thank you so much for reading it.

But for those who made their presence known, by voting and commenting , i can't tell you how much i love you for appreciating my effort. You made it possible for me to keep writing continuously, even at times when i was tired as hell and couldn't even move. You are the best!

About the ending, for those who have seen my bio, i've mentioned that i like happy stories. The ending was i d k maybe a bit cliche, easy to predict but that's the thing about happy endings. You can almost always predict them. But i couldn't make an unexpected, unpredictable sad end because hey, it's y/n in there! I can't do that to you. I want all of you to find your happiness, an even better "happily ever after" than this. I want you all to believe that miracles happen everyday and yours maybe waiting, just around the corner, just a bit away. So keep on dreaming, keep on j-hoping.

Also to all those precious gems who made a cover for this book and now are a part of it for forever:') Thank you so much for being a part of this story, I hope that even after many many years you can come back and see your beautiful masterpieces here and it gives you beautiful memories of how we made this book together :')

Thank you so much everyone for being here for me. I'm just an ordinary girl with an ordinary life but you make me feel ecstatic 🙂

💜
ArmyArchives