TWENTY

"I told you, to arrange them Alphabetically. How dumb do you have to be, to not understand that?" He threw away the files I had just put on his table after looking briefly through them.

Three days didn't do anything to calm him down. He had become even more mean if anything. But I had to put up with it, because I was the one who had brought us to this point.

"I thought... " I picked up the files one by one and held them close to my chest, looking down.

"You thought? Oh so you do have that kind of ability? Thinking?" he asked in a sarcastic voice, looking up at me.

I preferred to look at my knuckles instead of answering him.

"Answer me!" He roared, standing up and hitting the table with both his hands. 

"I'm sorry..."

"Get out!" he said, rubbing his temple. At this point he was angrier than I could afford.

"I need to talk to you! Please!" I begged. It was all I could do. 

"I said get out!" He roared again.

"Jungkook..."

"If you say one more word, I will drag you out of here and throw you out!"

I gulped. This man could change like anything. He wasn't going to let me talk. But I had to. I needed to tell him.

"Just give me two minutes to..."

He put his fingers in his hair, angry beyond words and turned his back towards me. Next minute he was standing right in front of me, holding my arm with a steel grip.

"Do you really wanna get dragged and thrown out?" He cupped my chin and stared into my eyes angrily.

"If it means you'll listen to me then yes"

"You don't have any pride, do you?"

"Not when it comes to you"

He smirked.

"The boy who'd have believed your bullshit is long gone, and guess who's the reason?"

"I'm so..."

"Don't you dare! Don't you fucking dare lie to me again!" 

"I'm not going to shut up, if that's what you want. I'm going to..."

There was a knock on the door, and that Noona of his entered. She was wearing a flowy red dress, which made her even more beautiful than she was.

"Jungkook? What's going on?" She asked as she entered and saw us there, inches apart.

He ran his fingers through his hair, and managed a smile. Meanwhile I stood the way he had left me, ready to break any moment.

"Noona," He went to her, and held her hand.

"You didn't answer me, what's happening? She looks dead scared..."

"Nothing just some office work"

"Are you okay?" she asked me. I nodded.

"Is everything okay, noona?" He asked her, his voice full of concern. I was funny how his noon could make all his anger evaporate in a second. Meanwhile for me he had nothing but contempt and vengeance in his heart.

"Yup, everything is fine. I just wanted to have lunch with you. Can you manage that?"

"Yeah sure." He smiled at her and then turning to me, he ordered in a curt, crisp voice" I'm going out for lunch. Maybe i'll get late. Cancel any meetings and stay on standby"

He didn't even bother to take my name.

I collapsed on the sofa, holding my face in my hands as soon as he went out.  Would i really be able to take more? And who was this woman? Why did I feel like they were really close? What was it that I was missing?