NINE

I changed into my sweatpants as soon as i got to my apartment and threw myself on bed. What a hell of a day it was. I was used to working hard but that was mostly physical. He had worked me out emotionally as well. I was so tired I couldn't even cry. I just tried to sleep but I guess even that was too much to ask. Someone started banging on my door.

"Who is it? Alright I'm coming! Coming!" I hurriedly went to open the door.

Two women entered, put down their stuff and out of nowhere started taking my measurements. They were talking really fast to each other and I couldn't understand one word, not to mention how harassed I felt.

"Hey, do you mind telling me what's going on here?" I asked, swatting away the hands that were roaming all over me.

They didn't seem to care, not about what I was saying and definitely not about how I was feeling.  After they were done, they left abruptly. Only to visit me again after two hours. I was never going to have an hour of peace here, let alone a day.

As I opened the door again, two men entered holding huge brown boxes. The women followed.

"Where is the wardrobe?" One of them asked. I showed them. The men opened the boxes and only then I  noticed that they were full of dresses. 

"These are your office dresses, okay?All the dresses and details of how to carry them are in this catalogue. " She handed me a thick book. Then they arranged all of the dresses, shoes and bags neatly in my wardrobe and left without the word.

So. This was his doing. He had sent me those dresses. And I was supposed to wear them. I opened the catalogue and the first dress made me swallow hard. This must be a joke.

How was this an office dress? Next

The next one turned out to be even more revealing and I sang out Oh hell noooOOOoooo loudly.

Next.

"How can he even think I would wear something like that?"

Next.

I could wear tights with this one

I could wear tights with this one. If I wanted to get fired maybe...

No matter how much I looked, there was no dress I wanted to wear. All of them were really pretty, but really uncomfortable for me. I had a great figure, but revealing dresses were never my thing.

I snap shut the catalogue and threw it away. I would wear just whatever I could grab the next day was my last thought before drifting to sleep.

***

Next day I kept looking through the wardrobe for an hour and in the end, I ended up looking something like...

"Bring me the file on construction of Shanghai highrise" He ordered me through the intercom as I was sitting there in my office, looking through various files and trying to come up with a way of arranging them

I searched for the file and started towards his office. Halfway i remembered i had to take off my overcoat. Done with that, I entered his office trying to pull down the dress that hugged my curves tightly and showed a large part of my cleavage. His head snapped up and he leisurely studied all my curves with a smirk on his face ( Refer to media ), 

"This is the file you asked for" I placed it in his front. He licked his lips as he took the file from my hands.

"Hmmm, this looks good" His eyes traveled all over me, starring a little more at his particular areas of interest.

"Anything else sir?" I asked, trying hard not to notice how he was eye fucking me.

"Yes" He picked up a pen and threw it away. "Pick that up for me" He smirked again.

I silently went and bent down to pick it up. What was the meaning of this, i thought as i bent down. But then i realized, as i looked back and saw his eyes fixed on my ass. I picked the pen up and placed it on his table .I glared at him, wanting to slap away that smirk from his face.

"Are you done with me or is there something else too" I said through gritted teeth, but i had to regret instantly because he left his chair and started walking towards me. I started walking backwards until my back hit the wall. His caressed my cheek with his knuckles and his body pressed against mine.

"April..." He said in a soft whisper and i felt goosebumps on the back of my neck. Why was his breath so intoxicating, why was he still capable of making me feel all those things i could never imagine with another man.

"Oh April," his hands snaked around my waist, holding me still closer.

"Jungkook..." I tried my best to push him away but i couldn't. My walls had already started breaking down, just like they always did. Only for him.

"I've waited five years for this" He nuzzled my neck, "Five damned years. I worked for days without sleeping or eating, just so I could get you back. So just let me hold you, let me feel you. Ah, just let me make myself believe that you're here in my arms..." he cupped my face and looked deep into my eyes "So that I can punish you better"

With that he went back to his chair while I stood there, fighting back my tears, looking at him in disbelief, and trying to calm my heart down that was beating so fast I thought it would explode.