SIX

"He'll forget it. It didn't mean anything" I kept repeating as I stood in the line at the airport. With each passenger disappearing in front of me on the other side of the terminal, my heart got heavier. "It didn't mean anything. He'll meet someone better than me."

Yes, i had decided to take the plane instead of his hand. I had put all the cash I had on his table, as a tip for being an amazing travel guide. I put on my clothes and kissed him one last time before i left.

"I hope you can forgive me. Please forget about me, i am not worth your love" I had brushed the hair at his temple. God, he looked so innocent and vulnerable, sleeping soundly like that. I saw his camera lying on the table. In less than two minutes i had deleted all my pictures he had in there. Maybe that way he would forget me easily, I thought.

I called a cab and went to the hotel to get my luggage and check out. I got to the airport just in time.

"It's okay, I will never see him again and everything will be okay" I kept telling myself but I was wrong...

"Noona!" I heard someone shout. As I looked back, I saw him fighting off two guards... desperately looking around. And then his eyes met mine. I froze. Why was he here? What did he want?

"Noona don't leave 제발 (Jaebal :please)!" He shouted at the top of his voice. My heart wrenched at how miserable he looked. How a single tear was running down his cheek. I wanted to throw away everything I had and run back to him but i couldn't. He had come all the way here for me. He would have never come for me if i had been just a fling for him.

"Miss, may I see your ticket?" I heard someone ask me.

"Excuse me miss? Your ticket please?"

"Noona!!"

I bit my lip hard and turned back, giving them my ticket, going through the protocol like a robot and breathing only when i reached my seat.

"Are you okay?" The passenger sitting near me asked.

"I am trying to be" I replied. After the take off I went to the washroom and cried silently until my eyes were red and puffy.

"It didn't mean anything" I told myself again.

***

"Ooo honey ya look like shit" My mom responded as soon as she saw me at the airport.

"I need to get home.." I responded and both of them, mom and Rebecca had to help me walk. Just as soon i got to my place I shut the bedroom and threw myself on bed, crying at the top of my voice. Rebecca and mom kept banging the doors and asking what had happened.

"I think she finally had sex, and now either she is pregnant or has an STD" I heard mom telling Rebecca.

"How can she get that in just five days?"

"By not using protection. HONEY ITS OKAY WE WON'T HATE YA EVEN IF YA HAVE SYPHILIS OR GONORRHEA OR EVEN HIV AND I WOULD SUPPORT YO CHILD LIKE MY OWN BUT OPEN THE DOOR FO FUCK'S SAKE"

I didn't mind what they think about me. All I could think about was how broken he looked in that moment. And how cruelly I had left him, just like that. I needed to go back to him. Oh my God, what had I done. I needed to go back. I got up and opened the door.

"What's the matter with ya, honey?" Mom hugged me.

"I need to go back mom" I told her in a broken voice.

"What?"

"I have to go back to him. I need to go back. I need money."

"Who is he? Sweetie just calm down and tell me everything"

A/N:

A to the U to G to the STD did not happen mom, don't worry XD

Please vote and comment. Knowing someone reads this gives me j-hope :)