TWENTY SIX

"I am so bored here!" I whined, taking a handful of crisps from the bag and slapping them onto my face.

"You are one lucky bitch but you don't even know how to appreciate it." Rebecca laughed on the other side of the screen. She was holding a seven months old, trying to feed her from a bottle while two four year old boys were running around her, making a lot of noise.

"I wish I had gotten married to a nice guy and settled somewhere. Maybe then..."

"Yeah maybe you'd also be yelling at your kids right now through a video chat! WOULD YOU TWO STOP IT!" She yelled at the boys.

"You don't understand..." I sighed.

"Honestly I don't, like why would someone with a deadly handsome boss, a good job, living in a beautiful cosmopolitan city complain about their life.I mean I looked your boss up on google and my my, that's one charming guy there. I would so be onto him if I were you. Speaking of which, why don't you hook up with your boss?"

"I told you, he wants me dead"

"Oh, sorry I forgot. But still, you should try and seduce him I mean they say a man never gets over his first love"

"I don't know how to seduce a guy, come on!"

"How about I try to help you?"

"Rebecca, he's not Tyler. And I'm not you."

"Your point being?"

"He's way too different than any guy I've ever met. My mind stops working around him, my brain switches off completely. His eyes... they just pin me down and I..." I couldn't believe I still felt that way about a guy who...

"Look, all you gotta do is get pregnant. Then you can "talk" him into a marriage"

"I'm not getting him drunk, getting myself pregnant and blackmailing a.k.a "talking" him into a marriage!"

"Why not?"

"Because it's... this whole idea is cringy af and my pride is already injured as it is, probably breathing it's last"

"If it's dying anyway, why not..."

"No. I'm not that desperate to get laid"

"Did something really bad happen between you two?" She gasped " Or perhaps he's gay?"

"Gosh I can't believe the way your mind works!"

"Whatever. I think I need to change her diapers. I wish I would stop having accidental pregnancies. Tyler always forgets to put on a con..."

"Just go and change her diapers. I'll call you later" I chuckled.

I ended the call but it had not helped me at all. I really wanted someone to talk to. I was bored to death inside my apartment and just needed to go to some place and shout it all out.

Staying at home made me feel more miserable than I thought. I missed my mom and wanted to see her so much. I had been completely alone on Christmas and New year eve and I had hated it. However, there was nothing I could do.

I had had no contact with Jungkook after the incident. Neither in person nor on phone and for obvious reasons, I was grateful. I didn't know how to face him. I wouldn't know how to face him at work when I get there. All I wanted was to just buy a ticket and leave for good. But two weeks of my "paid" leave had already gone, and here I was, trying to find some comfort in Korean dramas. I found out that they were really effective when you wanted to just not think about your problems and still breathe.

I ended up watching pretty much every one starting from Boys over flowers to W 2 worlds and ran out of good ones sooner than I thought I would. 

"I need more of them" was the motivation behind me getting my rear off the couch and walking out in cold January evening to the mall nearby.

A bad decision.

"My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho? What's a Gumiho? It looks good, but Personal Taste stars Lee Minho..? I don't know I'll buy both" I kept muttering to myself while shuffling through the DVDs.

I bought the DVDs and realised that I needed some clothes too. Since shopping isn't really my thing, I found myself walking towards the exit earlier than I thought after randomly picking up a few dresses and it was there that I heard someone call my name.

That voice sounded familiar.

A voice that I didn't want to hear.

"Y/n?"

"Oh hello Miss Irene" I tried to force a smile as I turned around to face that beautiful, gorgeous woman in a blood red elegant dress.

"How are you? What brings you here?" She asked, holding my shoulders, giving me a warm smile.

"I'm... good. I was just out to buy some clothes and... stuff. What about you?"

"I'm here with your annoying boss" she rolled her eyes.

Why did my heart stop beating?

"There he is. Hey Kookie, come over here. Look who I found" She waved to someone behind me.

Shit.

A/N:

Any kdrama fans here?

Which one is your favorite?

Mine?

EVERY KDRAMA WITH LEE MINHO IS MY FAVORITE!!

HNFDFHGXCXSD !!

*gets aggressive*