Chapter 5: The Snake's bite the hand that freed them.

Start from the beginning

"What took you so long?" Kai teased the pair.

"Wow! This place looks amazing! You guys did all this?" Nya said while looking around the room.

"Ninja's don't just fight Nya we clean too!" Cole lied to her.

"You have exceeded my expectations, but can you hold it this clean?" Sensei Wu challenged.

Nya walked over to the window and looked out. "Looks like we're about to have some visitors, and loud ones at that!" Nay called out to them.

"Aww! It's my parents! Please! If they start talking, just don't let them keep going! Okay! They don't quit! and if you start talking, they'll start talking, and with that the whole day is gone before you know it--" Jay rambled until Kai cut him off.

"We get it! They talk a lot! cherry doesn't fall far from its blossom." Kai sneered at the blue Ninja's worry.

The ninjas got out from the room they were in to watch Jay face his parents.

"Hey! Mum and dad. What are you doing here?" He asked not sounding too happy.

"My baby boy! It's been so long since we've heard from you!" Edna exclaimed hugging him as if she would never see him again.

"Mum! I called you two days ago!" Jay argued wriggling out of her grasp.

"Well, it's not soon enough son! You say that you'll come to the junkyard and then... you don't..." Ed said sadly.

"Dad! You don't have to talk about the junkyard in front of my friends!" Jay said not wanting the others to know.

"He hates it when we tell people he was born in a junkyard!" Edna confessed. "Ooohh! And who are you? You are so cute! You're just my son's type!" She says to Nya.

"Mum!!" 

"It's a pleasure meeting you! I'm sure, if you want, Jay can give you a tour!" Nya said happily and point at Jay.

"We'd love a tour!" Ed and Edna exclaimed together.

Everyone walked inside together while Jay telling his parents about where every room was.

"And this is the bridge. This extends into a periscope, this tells us what's going on in Ninjago." Jay said and looked in the periscope. "And this, for a serpentine that's not giving us the answers we want, and we're up late in the night--" Jay said until Edna cut him off.

"Haha! Amazing! Son we're so proud of you!" Ed said happily.

"Why don't you tell them about the button?" Cole said enjoying Jay's misery. "Hehe.. It's not ready yet!" Jay said a little annoyed at Cole.