Chapter 17- Love...anger...danger

Start from the beginning

“So, ‘char’” He said putting emphasis on my nickname Jace had given me, I rolled my eyes as I pushed him away from my face.

“So…I bet you were thinking about me the whole time you were on you date with Jace?” He questioned taking a seat on the side of my bed with a smug look on his face; I rolled my eyes again as I laid down on my pillows feeling exhausted.

“No” I lied a little uneasily… Of course I was thinking about him, he invaded and ruined the start of mine and Jace’s date; I crossed my hands over my chest feeling frustrated while I heard Heath chuckle victoriously.

“What are you doing here?” I spat at him, I sat up to looked at his amused face and rolled my eyes again.

“I came to get away from my- um…” He started trailing off and he looked really nervous, something I never though I would see off him.

“It’s my family… it’s more like the house was…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alec’s POV

I stared at Crystal in shock… she wanted me to turn her into a Vampire, what am I supposed to say to that. I really do want her to be a Vampire with me, but-but something in my told me that maybe it wasn’t her choice, maybe so only said it to make me happy.

“Crystal- I was cut off by a loud bang, I rushed off in search of the noise and it was from the front door tumbling down to the ground. I watched as a bunch of rogue vampires came into the house and the first though I had was ‘get back to Crystal’. I rushed into the Kitchen and two rogues held Crystal… I felt my anger flare as I saw them hurting her, as her tears tracked down her face.

“Get. Away. From. Her” I hissed in-between my fangs, the two rogues snapped there head towards me as I watched one of them laugh humorlessly.

“And why should we?” One of them questioned me; my anger rose once again as I watched the two rogues holding Crystal. The never saw it coming and in two seconds both the guys head lay on the ground next to there dead limp body; I quickly pulled Crystal in my arms she was still crying but we could not stay long.

“Crystal we need to go” I said urgently, she looked up from where her head was rested on my chest and she nodded quickly. I took her hand in my mine and quickly led her out of the Kitchen, we came into living room and the sight before us was horrific. I watched as all the gazes turned onto Crystal and stood in front of her protectively, what did they want with Crystal? Every thing was quiet and relaxing and they came and ruined our peace.

“Alec!” My mother yelled over my thoughts, I looked over to my mother fighting of a few rogues and she easily killed them with a swift moves.

“Get Crystal out of here!” She hissed as a rogue took a swing at her, she quickly blocked it and I was so caught up in my own thoughts I hadn’t seen the three rogue’s coming Crystals and mine way. In a few seconds Heath was at the door then taking down the three rogues, I nodded in respect as picked Crystal up bridal style and quickly made my way out the house and into the woods that was outside the house. I looked down at Crystal, her beautiful eyes were a bright blue from crying but that were also red and blotchy; her nose was a little red and she looked exhausted. She look up at me with adoring eyes, tightening her grip around my neck she snuggled into my neck, the warmth of her breath warmed my cold skin but also sent a chill down my spine.

I kept running through the woods and soon the hide away cabin came into view… we always have a secret hid out anywhere and everywhere, it was of course in drastic occasions and this was one of them. I quickly made my way over to the cabin and placed Crystal on her feet as I went in search for the hidden key, I found it under a black cat statue. I opened the door and held it open for Crystal, while smiling she walked into the cabin. I quickly looked around the outside perimeter making sure no rouges followed and to my surprise, they didn’t.

I walked into the cabin and Crystal was sitting down on one of the chairs by the fireplace, she was holding one of her wrist in her hand. I rushed over to her concerned and notice she was crying again, she never looked up at me and I was worried.

“Crystal, look at me” I said lifting her head up with my hand, her head moved up but her eyes stayed focused on the floor.

“Crystal” I said softly, she looked up at me tears filling her eyes.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her gently as tears ran down her face; I wiped her tears away with my thumb and pulled her onto my lap, she snuggled into my neck as I held her close to me.

“They-they said they w-would…kill my pa-parents, if-if I didn’t go with th-them” Crystal said in-between sobs, she cried all over again and I just held her closer to me. How dare they threaten her, if I ever find out who is behind this I will personally kill them myself.

“I’ll make sure we have Vampires guarding your house, I promise you I will not let anything happen to them or you” I said at the same time as my father, mother, Isaac and Luna came through the door of the cabin.

“Alec, Why is Crystal crying?” My mother asked kindly as she sat in the chair opposite us, she placed her hand on Crystal knee in comfort.

“They threatened to kill her parents if she didn’t go with them” I hissed through my outstretched fangs, my mother looked at me disapprovingly but turned back to Crystal who was looking up at my mother.

“Crystal, don’t worry, we’ll have Vampires guarding you house. We will make sure your family is safe” My mum said reassuringly to Crystal, she nodded in response and after smiling at my mum she snuggled back into my chest.

“Where’s Heath and Skylar” I blurted out, I Looked to dad.

“Skylar is coming and Heath went to hide at... Charlotte's house” He said dismissively, I shrugged my shoulders as Crystal shot up and looked up at my father.

"Why is he at Charlotte's house?" Crystal questioned, my father looked at me for back-up and I smiled.

"He's there because he is asking for her help" I said not trying to sound un-sure, she looked at me a confused an expression written on her face.

"Why is he asking charlotte for help?" She asked questionably, I smiled at her confused face and kissed her cheek.

"That's for her to explain to you" I said nonchalantly, she sighed defeated she snuggled back into my neck, my mother walked away from us to my father and he held her in his arms and I sighed as I gripped onto Crystal. I could not lose Crystal... ever! I don't know what I would do without her, I love her. I looked down at Crystal in my arms her breathing had steadied and it sounded as if she was asleep in my arms, I kissed the top of her head whispering 'I love you' into her ear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here we are another chapter!!!! :D

So if you haven't read my other story that isn't on hold you wouldn't know of the rule I'm making...With every chapter now I'm going to set a limit of votes I want to receive and when I get that amount of Votes I will post another chapter... I know it sounds mean but I'm not trying to be... I just want to see if my lovely fans are still enjoying my stories...

Limit today.... At least 10 Votes!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

<3 love you all