Imagine 23: Happy Birthday

Y/N's (Your Name) Point of View

Today is someone's special day, and that someone is Jeonghan; My boy bestfriend for almost 10 years. I am planning to surprise him here in his apartment.

I decorated the kitchen and put some balloons. I also bought a cake, a gift and many foods, cause I invited his other 12 friends which is also my friends but we are not that close yet.

So after I finished everything, I sat down at the mini living room's couch then my phone suddenly rings. It is Jeonghan. I pick it up right away.

"Y/N, where are you?", Jeonghan asked.

"Ummm, I'm here in my room doing my homeworks, uhh my head is aching right now", I lied and he chuckled.

"Well, I think I will celebrate my birthday without you", he said and here I am smiling widely.

I'm just so excited. Cause I'm gonna confess to him today. Yes I love him as a man, cause who the heck won't fall in love with the great Jeonghan?

I already have the courage to confess my love for him cause I already found out that he also loves me as a woman, I overheard his conversation with S.Coups.

"Sorry Jeonghan, don't worry I will send my gift for you right now, okay? Again, happy birthday Hannie~"

"Thank you Y/N! I'm going inside my apartment right now, my friends will come here later on, make sure to finish your paper works okay?"

"Yes of course!", I said and as soon as he hanged up, I ran into the kitchen to get the cake. I light up the candles and waited for him to open the door.

I breathe in and out. After the door opens.

"Surprise!!!!!!! Happy Birthday Jeonghan!!!", I shouted.

"Y/N! You're here?", he said while holding his chest.

"Yep! I'm sorry if I lied to you a while ago, I just want to surprise you and I can't let you celebrate your birthday without me", I said and he smiled.

"It's okay, so you don't have homeworks today?"

"I actually have homeworks today, but I finished it right away, because today is my bestfriend's birthday!", I said and he laughed.

"Hey! Make a wish and blow your candles", I said and he nodded.

He closed his eyes for about 10 seconds and after that he blowed the candles.

"Do you think my wish will come true?", he said while looking straight into my eyes.

"What is your wish?", I said while following him into the kitchen.

"It's a secret, just pray that it will come true", he said then I pouted.

"How can I pray when I didn't know your wish? It might be bad though"

"I don't have bad wishes Y/N, don't worry", he said then I nodded and grab the big box beside me.

"Here! This is my gift for you! Open it!", I said and he opened it. His eyes widened. Why? Cause it's a freaking lego which he likes.

"Really Y/N? Is this real?!", he said then I gave him a poker face.

"Do you think I will buy a fake one?", I sarcastically said.

"Of course no, anyway, thanks for this. I really love it", he said as he smiles.

Now it's time

"Umm, I have another gift for you", I said then he looks at me.

"Really? What is it?", he said then I took a deep breathe.

"Jeonghan, I like you... I mean I love you!"

"Of course you love me, I'm your boy bestfriend after all", he said as he drink the orange juice.

"No, I love you as a man", I said which made him choke.

"W-what did y-you just s-said?", he said while coughing.

"Are you deaf? I said, I LOVE YOU AS A MAN!!!!!"

"I love you too, as a woman", he said while looking at my eyes.

"I know, that's why I confessed to you", I said and his eyes widened.

"Y-you already k-know? But how? Is it obvious?"

"No, I overheard you conversation with S.Coups", I said then he scratched his nape.

"So... what are we now?", I said while avoiding his gaze.

"What are we? Of course, lovers"

"Lovers? But you didn't ask me", I said without looking at him.

"I don't need to ask you, just look at me", he said and I obeyed him but little do we know what's gonna happen next.

Our lips met. He kissed me. He freaking kissed me. After a few seconds he pulled out from the kiss. My eyes are still wide opened and he laughs.

"First kiss?", he ask then I nodded.

"Same here. Thank you Y/N", he suddenly said.

"For what?"

"For making my wish came true", he said then now I realized.

"I wished that someday you will be my girlfriend, and it really happened", he said then I pecked his lips. We both sat down then...

"I think we should leave the lovebirds and just go home", Seungkwan suddenly said in a sarcastic way.

"Wait, when did you arrived?"

"5 minutes ago and you didn't noticed us", S.Coups angrily said.

"It feels like we're not invited", Minghao said.

"Yeah, and I hate seeing this kind of scene", Jun said while rolling his eyes.

"You guys can go home, but I'm gonna stay here cause the food are so delicious", Hoshi said as he sat down across me and Jeonghan and he started eating.

All of us shook our heads, "I'm sorry guys. Let's just all eat, I'm really hungry", Jeonghan said and so we started eating.

While Jeonghan is eating, Joshua puts an icing on his left cheek while S.Coups puts an icing on his right cheek, then I took a picture of him. After that, we both look at each other.

"Best birthday ever", he said to me and I put an icing on his nose.

The End