Imagine 8: Don't Leave Me

Minghao's (THE8) Point of View

I'm a lonely person. No one dared to talk to me because they are scared, except for this one person.

Y/N, the one and only special person in my life. She is the reason why I want to live more, have fun and learn more things. I don't have parents or any relatives. Before, I want to find them, but now I don't care about them anymore, I only care about Y/N. I will protect her and love her until the end. Make her happy everytime. I don't want to see her crying, because it hurts me. That's why I tried my best. I rarely show her my cold side, because she doesn't like it, she wants me to be happy, to smile always. So I always show her my brightest smile.

"Happy 10th anniversary to us Minghao!!!!", she shouted when I opened her apartment's door. She was holding a cake and flowers.

"Y/N, you don't have to do this. I must be the one who will do this", I complained.

"But you are busy with your work, don't worry Minghao, I'm having fun doing this", she smiled then she pecked my lips.

"You're so sweet Y/N"

"Let's eat now!", she said. I put my bag on the sofa then I went on her mini kitchen. When I arrived there, I saw many foods.

"You prepared all of this?", I asked.

"Not all, I ordered the other foods because I don't know how to cook it hehe", she smiled so sweetly. I sat beside her then started eating.

While we are eating, we kept on talking about how our day was. We also talked about our past, how we've met and our future.

"Where do you want to live Minghao?", she asked me.

"Well....... I want to live in the place where you want to live"

"Then I want to live in (Your Dream Country), I really love that place. I want to live there with you, with our future children, isn't it nice?", she said while imagining.

"It's so nice Y/N, so nice", I said then I slowly get the tiny box from my pocket.

"Yeah, very nice", she said then she faced me. I kneeled down and opened the tiny box where a ring was inside of it.

"M-minghao w-what are y-you doing?", she stuttered while looking at me.

Instead of saying some other words, I decided to ask her right away.

"Y/N, will you marry me?", when I said that, she started crying.

"Obviously yes Minghao!", she said and so I put the ring on her finger then I kissed the back of her hand.

"Thank you Y/N, thank you for everything"

"Thank you also Minghao", she said as she hugged me.

4 MONTHS LATER

"Y/N, I bought your favorite f-", my feet stops when I saw some blood on the floor.

"Y/N? Y/N!! Where are you?!", I shouted then opened the door of her room. When I opened it widely, I saw her lying on her bed with blood on her mouth.

"M-minghao, h-help m-me", she weakly said. So I ran to her right away, carried her, then drove her to the hospital.

When we arrived there, some of the nurses helped me right away. They put Y/N inside the operation room. While me, crying and praying for Y/N's health.

"Please fight Y/N, fight for me, don't leave me Y/N", I mumbled as I cried so hard. I didn't expect this to happen. After a few hours, the doctor got out.

"Are you Mr. Minghao?", the doctor hurriedly said as she tapped my right shoulder.

"Yes, I am, what happen to her? Is she okay now?"

"Miss Y/N wants to talk to you", when the doctor said that, I automatically went inside, and when I saw her, I hurriedly ran to her and holds her hand.

"M-minghao", she said as she squeezed my hand.

"Y-Y/N w-why is this happening to y-you?", I said while crying.

"M-minghao I-I'm s-so s-sorry", she said as she cried.

"Ssshhh, you don't have to say sorry, you didn't do anything wrong", I said as I caressed her cheek.

"M-minghao, a-always r-remember t-this. I l-love you, I really do and I'm s-sorry. I can't be w-with you f-forever, I'm so t-tired M-minghao, I want to s-sleep and r-rest where I can't feel a-any pain"

"Y/N, don't say that, don't leave me. We will get married right? Then live in (Your Dream Country), then have kids right?" I said and hold her hand tightly.

"I wish I can do that Minghao, but I c-can't, I'm t-too weak and t-tired", she cried so hard.

"I-I'm sorry, t-thank y-you and I l-love you M-minghao", she said as she touched my right cheek, and so I kissed her.

"-------------------"

"No! No Y/N! No don't leave me!!", I said as I shaked her to wake her up.

"Excuse me sir Minghao", the doctor said and a nurse hold me.

"Clear!... Clear!... Clear!...", the doctor repeated it many times but, Y/N never waked up.

"I'm so sorry sir. Time of death 8:17 pm", the doctor said then I cried so hard.

"Why did you leave me Y/N? Why?!"

The End

SEVENTEEN ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara